• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop Black Friday ad

The best part of that Zelda 3DS XL is the gold on the inside.

original.png

...Fuck...

And I'm anti-hyped for ALBW, too, so this really hurts me.

Meier

Will get another PS+ card for sure (maybe 2 at that price). Definitely trading in my OG 3DS towards the Zelda bundle once it hits.

Was really hoping for a nice deal on a Wii U. :( Hopefully Best Buy comes through..

dreamfall

Hoping Amazon price matches on WWE- always seem to wait to pick it up Black Friday for $20 off. Also, might get around to buying KZ Mercenaries finally!

L~A

And they can use that $25 giftcard on either Scribblenauts or Rayman Legends

Actually, they can also use it on The Wind Waker HD and Super Mario 3D World, since apparently, it's 24.99€ if you also buy one of the Wii U bundles. (At least, that's how I read the flyer, might be wrong there).

Derpity derpity derp.

WatTsu

Hoping Amazon price matches on WWE- always seem to wait to pick it up Black Friday for $20 off. Also, might get around to buying KZ Mercenaries finally!

Amazon had WWE '13 for $25 last year, so I'm hoping that happens again (though it not being published by THQ this year might prevent it).

Z_Y

Amazon had WWE '13 for $25 last year, so I'm hoping that happens again (though it not being published by THQ this year might prevent it).

NBA2K13 (published by 2K too) went for $25 at Wal-Mart, MS Store and Amazon(not 100% sure on this) last BF. So there may be hope still...

Tirod

Much like how the Ocarina of Time 3DS got me 2 holiday seasons ago, this ALBW 3DS is the perfect upgrade for me.

Is this one going to be GameStop exclusive as well? I need to watch their website for preorders then.

Cheddahz

Banned
Xenoblade and metroid drops are too good to pass up. I'm guessing their retro classics initiative didnt work like they expected.

I wonder if you'll be able to order them online during Black Friday and be able to use the "cag16" code and the free shipping code...now that would be a steal

overcast

Only one I really want is KH 1.5 for 20 dollars. Great deal.

Ps plus is pretty tempting too. Rayman Legends is for sure worth 25, but I own it.

Feels good to see Black Friday ads again. Good god.

sflufan

Banned
That BF4 current-gen sale price is the perfect opportunity to employ the $10 upgrade strategy which means that you'd pay $40 for the XBOne/PS4 versions!

DoubleTap

Batman Arkham 2pack - $25
Killzone for Vita - $20
Deadpool PS3 - $20

...will be my reasons to visit Gamestop on BF.

Wish I would've just waited for that $30 price on Dragon's Crown. I haven't even opened mine yet.

New002

xYq1Oqk.jpg

Add +2 Years

11/2020 Bitches!

Hmmm...

Damn. That is some dedication for sure. I don't think I could commit like that @_@. I usually buy a year or two of Live when it's on sale but I only like to redeem it when I need it because you never know what the future will bring.

I hope you get full use out of all those years! Judging by that calling card I think you will.

georly

I'm SO SO SO SO glad the 3DS XL is coming to the US. I'm SO SO SO SO SAD that i'm going to have to camp out to get one since I can't preorder. I NEED THIS THING.

Hoodbury

Hmm, I'm new to this Sony Plus thing, so even though I don't plan on getting the PS4 until sometime next year I could still buy these now and they won't expire or anything right? And normal price is $50?

I laughed when I saw Drive Club and Watch_Dogs advertised for the PS4. :p 50% of the advertised games on it are delayed :p

Anyways, that PS3 bundle is amazing. Much better than the 360 bundle. And that Battlefield 4 price. Guess I'm holding off till Black Friday.

Voror

Knew it was a good idea to wait before buying more Plus! I'll pick up a few and be set for the next few years.

That Zelda 3ds though....

I like the Pokemon one I got but I might have waited if I had known this was coming.

Top Bottom