• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN friends list disappeared

03sho

Just signed in and everyone on my list is gone.

I'm visible on my friends PSN but I can't see anyone on mine.

Anyone else?

Eggbok

Strange......
Maybe you have to wait for it to load? Or everyone is using a Ps Vita.

Well while you figure it out I leave you this.
m220357291.Gif

Azuardo

This happened to me a couple of days ago.

FFS if I'd have known you just need to sign in and out repeatedly I wouldn't have reset my PS3 settings.. which solved it anyway. Just a bit of a pain going through them all and changing stuff to what it was originally.

This has happened to me 3 or 4 times. First time I went nutso and tried every single thing I could read about it on the internet (hardly any info. Lots of people suggesting rebuilding the database, format etc) and nothing worked. The other couple times since then I've done nothing and they came back within a day or two.

I had it happen again only a few months ago actually.

03sho

Logged out and signed back in multiple times and nothing. I've switched the console off and turned my router on and off and still nothing.

When I log into the PS app on my iPhone it also doesn't display my friends.

moho-foe

Neo Member
happening to me right now on my vita:

An error has occurred.
(NW-2408-4)

i hit ok and i'm shown as inactive (yellow) and no friends online. i turned my vita off an on and it's still doing it. will check the ps3 ...

on PS3:

An error has occurred. You have been signed out of PSN.
(8002A548)

maintenance i guess.

StoopKid

happening to me right now on my vita:

An error has occurred.
(NW-2408-4)

i hit ok and i'm shown as inactive (yellow) and no friends online. i turned my vita off an on and it's still doing it. will check the ps3 ...

on PS3:

An error has occurred. You have been signed out of PSN.
(8002A548)

maintenance i guess.

I think it might be your connection
im on ps3 and vita now.

This just happened to me when I was about to play COD a few minutes ago. I'll try all the stuff everyone is mentioning to fix it.

waypoetic

Banned
You must be new to this kind of stuff OP.
It's just a technical error, all i (we) had to do was to log out and log back in and, voila, problem solved.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Mine is empty today. Logged out 3 times, restarted. Still empty.

My friend too. I'm seeing a lot of posts about it online as well. Really annoying since we're playing co-op.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Wow, I went to Compose Message then select from friends to send, and I have a completely random friend list popping up.

Same for my friend, he gets a random set of people showing up.

Loudninja

Wow, I went to Compose Message then select from friends to send, and I have a completely random friend list popping up.

Same for my friend, he gets a random set of people showing up.
Haha damn never had that happen.

Maybe all the PS4 game preorders causing more issues?

Top Bottom