• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Friend-Up

Mossybrew

Thread for folks that want to add Friends to their PlayStation account - I'm currently CreepingHobo on PSN, feel free to add me - I like to have friends even if we don't play together often, just seeing what other peeps are up to. Anyone want to expand their friend list, post away!

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
So you're from Bellingham, Washington

Looks comfy

Bellingham_Washington_Credit_+Kenneth_Kearney+photography.jpg

DonJorginho

Banned
Thanks to my new job allowing me to work from home I've got plenty more time to mingle with great people on the ol' PSN.

If anyone wants to add me up to shoot the shit or play some good games my username is SamxSZN

DonJorginho

Banned
Thread for folks that want to add Friends to their PlayStation account - I'm currently CreepingHobo on PSN, feel free to add me - I like to have friends even if we don't play together often, just seeing what other peeps are up to. Anyone want to expand their friend list, post away!
Couldn't find your account for some reason, might be my privacy settings or what not, I've left my username in the replies anyway for anyone who wants to add me, great idea btw to make this thread! Always good to find new mutuals.

Top Bottom