• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL Collector's Edition revealed

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
titanfall-groupshot22p1o.jpg

2013-10-2218_06_11-tincoay.png

2013-10-2218_06_17-tijpoba.png

In addition to the standard edition of the game, the Titanfall: Collector's Edition (SRP $249.99), will include an exclusive collectible 18” hand-crafted titan statue with diorama and battery-powered LED lighting, a full-size art book featuring more than 190 pages of rare concept art, and an exclusive full-size schematic poster of the Atlas titan.

Collector’s Edition Includes:

Exclusive collectible 18” Titan statue, handcrafted from over 300 individual parts and featuring battery-powered LED lighting
Full-size, hardcover art book featuring over 190 pages of rare concept art
Exclusive full-size schematic poster of the Atlas Titan
Titanfall Game – Introducing the experience that combines fast-paced multiplayer action with dramatic, cinematic moments lets you enjoy the fiction of the universe without having to leave your favorite game mode

Collector’s Edition FAQ

What is included with the Collector’s Edition?

An exclusive, individually numbered 18'' titan statue, handcrafted and assembled with over 300 individual parts and battery-powered LED lighting. Also included is a full-size, hard cover art book featuring over 190 pages of rare concept art, an exclusive schematic poster of the Atlas titan, and a copy of the Titanfall game.

Where can I buy a copy of the Collector’s Edition?
At participating retailers. Please see www.titanfall.com/buy for a list of retailers.

Is the Collector’s Edition available for all formats?
The Titanfall Collector’s Edition will be available for Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC in very limited quantities.

Can I upgrade my standard Edition pre-order to the Collector’s Edition?
Depending on the retailer you pre-ordered Titanfall standard edition from, you might be able to upgrade your current pre-order to the Collector’s Edition. Please contact your retailer for more information.

Will the Collector’s Edition include Titanfall DLC content?
The Titanfall Collector’s Edition will not include DLC content. If DLC content is offered for Titanfall, it will be offered separately.

Will the Collector’s Edition also include the Pre-order incentives?
Select retailers will offer a pre-order incentive. Please see www.titanfall.com/buy to check if your preferred retailer is offering a pre-order incentive.

Can I pick up my Collector’s Edition at midnight release events?
You will need to verify if your retailer of choice is offering the option for in store pickup and if they will offer a midnight release.

What are the full dimensions of the 18” hand-crafted titan statue?
The Titan statue is 18’’ tall with a 16” x 16” base.

How many pages will the Collector’s Edition art book include?
The Titanfall Collector’s Edition art book will include 192, full color pages.

What size are the pages within the Collector’s Edition art book?
The Titanfall Collector’s Edition art book will have 9" x 11.85" pages.

http://www.titanfall.com/collectors-edition

I've spent more than that on a single statue before and I can't personally come up with any reason to spend any more than $60 on this

Gloam

Nice to see the spirit of CoD of tatty collector editions lives on with Titanfall.

Having said that the mech warrior does look pretty cool.

Will the Collector’s Edition include Titanfall DLC content?
The Titanfall Collector’s Edition will not include DLC content. If DLC content is offered for Titanfall, it will be offered separately.

$250 and doesn't include any DLC? Yeesh.

Bricky

A collector's editon WITHOUT an extra map or other piece of DLC? For an online FPS for crying out loud?

imokaywiththis.jpg

*Sees Price*

Well, nevermind.

(Although people really underestimate how expensive a good quality statue is)

Abounder

Banned
Love it. I'm going to buy two. My Warhammer titan will now have another titan buddy...even the CE price rivals Gamesworkshop's and Forgeworld's lol

NeededSleep

250!? Holy shit...

I wonder how many will actually buy the 360 collectors version. The game will cost more than the system at that point.

VanWinkle

I was looking at the pictures, and thought, "That looks AWESOME. I bet that thing is like $150."

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY US DOLLARS?!

Jb

They managed to cram all the shit I don't care about in CEs in one $250 bundle. A shame, it feels like a game important enough to buy its limited edition.

The price seems fine as the figure seems very cool and there is a bunch of other interesting stuff, but I can't personally justify dropping that much on a single game.

Omega

Banned
Why are people complaining about the price? If this is a well-made statue it's well worth it. Quality statues sell for like $250-$350

Top Bottom