• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL Collector's Edition revealed

Blablurn

You forgot the price. 250 bones yo.

tumblr_mu8vkcSsXZ1rolcoxo5_250.gif

Camwi

$250?! Holy shit. I was excited until I saw the price.

Hopefully they overprint and you see these being clearanced out at GameStop or Best Buy or something.

VanWinkle

Okay, so $60 for the game, $50 AT MOST for the art book (The Art of The Last of Us is $30, and has 184 pages, so it's comparable length), we'll say $20 for the poster even though that seems kind of crazy. Add those together, for $130, which means $120 for the statue. That just seems insane to me. I'm sure it will be good quality, but you know it won't be like those amazing really high price ones.

border

I don't know why, but I honestly can't stand it when the owners of a brand new completely untested IP think they have the clout and the right to introduce some mega-overpriced collector's edition or multi-media campaign.

It always makes me want to see them crash and burn hard.

I don't know why, but I honestly can't stand it when the owners of a brand new completely untested IP think they have the clout and the right to introduce some mega-overpriced collector's edition or multi-media campaign.

EA makin that chedda

OSHAN

It seems like a hard sell for a collector's edition, when you're working with a game that has no history. Why would I want a collector's edition for a series I have no experience with? Just seems odd to me.

Derpcrawler

Holy shit they just swapped the $ sign for a £ sign.

UK press release says it's £249.99 O_O

100 more and you can buy a PS4! That's just crazy if you think about it, when a game with pretty average collector's edition cost almost as much as brand new next-gen console.

Shadownet

Banned

Exactly, look at Infamous Second Son.

It's going the subtle route, the most expensive collector edition for Second Son is only $80.

They must be crazy charging $250 for a brand new IP

Top Bottom