• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Installation manual leaked

Hmm... Yup. That's a manual.

Someone please translate this for me. :p

Edit: So new Kinect recommends a distance of 1.4m for one player. Old Kinect was 1.8m. Not bad. A pretty decent improvement. Will help my small room.

At least 1.4m for one person and 1.8m for 2 people (distance from Kinect sensor).

Also, they recommend a 720p or higher res TV.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Hmm... Yup. That's a manual.

Someone please translate this for me. :p

Edit: So new Kinect recommends a distance of 1.4m for one player. Old Kinect was 1.8m. Not bad. A pretty decent improvement. Will help my small room.

Yo I can't read Spanish :(

It's portuguese and you can probably understand most of it, just because most words are comparable to english. I know I just did without speaking a word portuguese

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Shit that further than i can give it, how far was the last one 2m?.

how close are you?

I'm probably fucked by the coffee table - does it say anything about needing full line of sight for your whole body? If I'm sitting down it shouldn't matter, but kinect 1 was a fussy bastard.

Guevara

Xbox Gold paragraph and note:

Get Xbox Live Gold
• Experience unrivaled multiplayer games with an intelligent system for creating games.
• Enjoy HD movies, TV shows, music and sports.
• Use Skype, Internet Explorer and other entertainment applications.
• In addition, anyone in your home can access the benefits of Xbox Live on your Xbox Gold One *
Learn more at xbox.com / goldonxboxone

* The Xbox Live Gold subscription, games and media content sold separately. Subscriptions and / or additional requirements apply for some
resources, including Xbox Music. Resources and content available may vary by region / country and over time. Some benefits may not be Gold
shared, access limited to a single Xbox One designated member in the house of Gold; restrictions apply. See xbox.com / live.​

Top Bottom