• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Has Leaked 1 Week Early

Draugoth

Gold Member
Dragon's Dogma 2 is only coming out in March 21, but somehow the game has leaked Earlier

Someone is currently streaming the Dragon's Dogma 2 early on Twitch:

There's no difficulty options
you can make huge, small pawns like in the first one

Last edited:

darrylgorn

Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

I just want to know number of side quests, rough estimate on game length if you do main + extras vs full completion.

Are we talking 100 hours? 150 hours?

Kacho

I just want to know number of side quests, rough estimate on game length if you do main + extras vs full completion.

Are we talking 100 hours? 150 hours?
Easily over 100 hours of gameplay with new game +, end game dungeons, doing quests you missed in prior play through. Gonna be a beast of a game.

Easily over 100 hours of gameplay with new game +, end game dungeons, doing quests you missed in prior play through. Gonna be a beast of a game.
oh. yeah i dont ever count NG+ in play time, i mean initial playthrough including a decent chunk of side stuff done. So maybe 75?

30fps isn't so bad.
The secret is that you just have to play Shadow Man on ps1 for 30 hours. Once you get used to playing at 10-15 fps going up to 25-30 is going to feel sooo smooth!!!!
The trick is it just has to be locked/stable 30.

Ovech-King

Gold Member
Anyone else wondering about what the game has to offer besides fighting creatures non stop ? The lack of footage on things besides fighting makes me wonder if the rest of the game delivers as well

Mephisto40

Anyone else wondering about what the game has to offer besides fighting creatures non stop ? The lack of footage on things besides fighting makes me wonder if the rest of the game delivers as well
The first game was basically exclusively just fighting monsters once you reach a destination, I wouldn't expect anything different from this one

Last edited:

Larivel

No option to lock framerate to 30 when the game seems to be consistently running in the 25-50 range is such a stupid idea. At least image quality looks good.

Little Mac

Gold Member
Any impressions so far? I don’t want to be spoiled. Just want to know if it’s preorder worthy. I’m skeptical atm.

Top Bottom