• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon’s Dogma 2 might be getting a Demo

Draugoth

Gold Member
dragons-dogma-fanart-v0-ilys1j02at5b1.png

Changes to the Steam listing for Dragon’s Dogma 2 suggest it will get a demo. Redditor CannedBeansofDeath spotted changes made to the game’s listing on Steam via SteamDB that reference ‘free on demand.

This is believed to be a demo for the $69.99 action role-playing game, due out March 22. Dragon’s Dogma 2 developer Capcom has form when it comes to demos, of course. It released one for its hugely popular Resident Evil 4 remake in the run up to its March 2023 launch.

via IGN

POKEYCLYDE

Been hearing good things, but I haven't played the first so not sure this will be a game for me. A demo would help sell me or dissuade me.

Buggy Loop

Asmongold alludes to a demo coming soon and smirking about « not sure I can say this » and that you will be able to keep the pawn you made in the demo into the retail version.

dragons-dogma-fanart-v0-ilys1j02at5b1.png

Changes to the Steam listing for Dragon’s Dogma 2 suggest it will get a demo. Redditor CannedBeansofDeath spotted changes made to the game’s listing on Steam via SteamDB that reference ‘free on demand.

This is believed to be a demo for the $69.99 action role-playing game, due out March 22. Dragon’s Dogma 2 developer Capcom has form when it comes to demos, of course. It released one for its hugely popular Resident Evil 4 remake in the run up to its March 2023 launch.

via IGN
Well, these are kind of old news. The director has been hinting at something at today's Capcom Highlights.

The demo is almost guaranteed with Capcom's recent output. There is almost no Capcom game that didn't receive a demo.

Luipadre

yeah demo will come out tonight and your character carries over most likely to the full game

Last edited:
Top Bottom