• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation App Release Date Announced NA: Nov. 13th Europe: Nov. 22nd

untitledsfj9m.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Nice! My Mini and 5s are both ready! Day one.

PaulLFC

Good, if I can use the Vita as the companion app for the PS4 instead of a smartphone or tablet (which I don't own) then I'm all good.
Pretty sure you can. I can't remember where I read it but the Vita app apparently offers all the 'second screen' features of the smartphone apps.

Matt99J

Banned
Android version from day 1, Sony are serious lol (took Microsoft for fucking ever to get their xbox app on here)

Well, Sony has released a wide variety of Android smartphones and they continue to push the Xperia S as a PlayStation companion so it's no surprise.

You're welcome. Looks like you can sign-in yet since the PS4 PSN isn't up yet. Maybe that might change tomorrow? I get the error message:

C-80f80c05

It looks like the same error message I get when trying to login to the Knack game on iOS.

Got Playstation App and Music Unlimited ready!

Video Unlimited app says its not compatible with my device? I have a Galaxy S4!! Is it only for tablets or what??

Top Bottom