• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Pokémon X/Y Event Pokémon Leaked (Spoilers)

Muzy72

Banned
6Als9w3.png

xHPEHGG.png

9tTR9s8.png

Diancie is Rock/Fairy
Hoopa is Psychic/Ghost
Volcanion is Fire/Water

Saw this on a bunch of Pokemon forums, not sure if real but new thread just in case, since they look real enough to me. Capture me in a Pokéball and distribute me at GameStop if old

EDIT: Oh and PokéGAF is talking about it too so I assume it's real.

So these event Pokemon are new designs that are only available through the events, right? Have they done this before?

These designs look pretty cool for sure.

Looks like Volcanion is the wolf part of the legend that Zygard/Xerneas/Yvetal come from. Looks interesting.

Like a lot of new Pokemon I imagine seeing them in motion will make them look better.

Diancie's alright.

I don't think volcanion is ugly-almost kind of cool- but can't figure out what the hell its hoop is.

If these are real, then just going by looks, Hoopa is one of my least
favorite pokemon ever.

Rocky

Banned
Looks more like an ingame event since they are appearing in the wild, instead of being given to you at the Pokemart. Perhaps an item will be distributed to trigger these events, like they had in DPPt.

Could this be this gen's legendary trio? Or is one of them the Mew/Celebii/Jirachi, etc. of this gen?

Looks more like an ingame event since they are appearing in the wild, instead of being given to you at the Pokemart. Perhaps an item will be distributed to trigger these events, like they had in DPPt.

Could this be this gen's legendary trio? Or is one of them the Mew/Celebii/Jirachi, etc. of this gen?

They are only appearing in the wild cause the person who discovered them was messing around with the files or whatever with a modded 3DS or something like that.

According to 4chan's pokemon board, the encounters were illicitly induced through some kind of roundabout hacking method. Its not like somebody found them in the course of unaltered gameplay. We know nothing about intended distribution methods.

FSLink

Banned
Seen a lot of people mention that. Besides the crystals though, I don't think they look all that similar.

Japanese name for Carbink: Mereshii
Japanese name for Diancie: Dianshii

Also Carbon/Diamond relationship is pretty obvious. I don't think it's an evolution but they probably deal with each other somehow in the Pokemon lore. :p

Rocky

Banned
They are only appearing in the wild cause the person who discovered them was messing around with the files or whatever with a modded 3DS or something like that.

That's why its fishy. AFAIK, X and Y haven't been dumped yet and you can't mod a 3DS yet either.

So these were leaked too. I was hoping that these would be revealed naturally. :/

Anyway, Hoopa looks cool. The others are kinda meh at first glance.

Kokonoe

Banned
He's got a modded 3DS that can allow him to excecute arbitrary code in the 6.3 firmware. He can do pretty much anything with it (including taking ingame screenshots it seems). The Pokemon are Lv.3 so that means it's early in the game so I'm assuming it's just replacing the wild encounters for an early area where you can catch Lv.3 Pokémon.

so is he gonna start wonder trading us tons of em?

epmode

Good to see I'm not the only one thinking this. I was getting worried.

I have seen someone bitch about Pokemon designs in literally every Pokemon thread on this forum in the last few years. So no, you're not the only one. You'll never be the only one, no matter what they show.

Zalman

I have seen someone bitch about Pokemon designs in literally every Pokemon thread on this forum in the last few years. So no, you're not the only one. You'll never be the only one, no matter what they show.
I feel bad for being one of the "bad guys" this time, because I usually like most of the designs. :(

Kokonoe

Banned
I feel bad for being one of the "bad guys" this time, because I usually like most of the designs. :(

Feel bad? It's perfectly fine to have an opinion regardless if it's positive or negative. Don't let people make you feel bad for that.

UberTag

If Volcanion doesn't start with Scald and have a dual-type Fire/Water attack, I'm going to be disappointed.

Top Bottom