• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Pokémon X/Y Event Pokémon Leaked (Spoilers)

Hedge

BX_WHU2CAAA4kI8.png:large

Haha, eeeh.

Volcanion looks like a sprinkler.

Is Hoopa the 100 stat legendary? Looks more the part than Dianicle. These will probably get new forms in some way or another though.

Tusk

I'm surprised by the lack of discussion on all of this. :p
That, and the lack of people trying to contact the hacker, and ask if he'd look through the game some more for some more hidden stuff we don't know about.

Like what that Strange Souvenir is for.

FSLink

Banned
I'm surprised by the lack of discussion on all of this. :p
That, and the lack of people trying to contact the hacker, and ask if he'd look through the game some more for some more hidden stuff we don't know about.

Like what that Strange Souvenir is for.

Most of the discussion happened in the X/Y spoilers thread. And the hacker supposedly edited the encounter data so that's why we got those Pokemon. It'd be a bit more difficult trying to figure out the Strange Souvenier's purpose especially since it's rumored to be connected to another game.

Tusk

Most of the discussion happened in the X/Y spoilers thread. And the hacker supposedly edited the encounter data so that's why we got those Pokemon. It'd be a bit more difficult trying to figure out the Strange Souvenier's purpose especially since it's rumored to be connected to another game.

Ahh, okay. :p Haven't been looking at that thread a whole lot.
I assumed the item would be of use in the next 6th gen game/s. Maybe it'll cause a form change? For Volcanion even?

Top Bottom