• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Pokémon X/Y Event Pokémon Leaked (Spoilers)

FSLink

Banned
Ever since the names were leaked a few weeks ago, and now looking at these images, I can't help but think that Diancie could be an reverse-Manaphy event legendary... Perhaps getting a Carbink and have it evolve only through an special event (carbon turns into diamond)?

That could be pretty neat, yeah. It'd be something new for an event-Pokemon.

zeioIIDX

The 3rd one reminds me of a certain boss fight from Mega Man X3 lol

My exact thought when I first looked at it. Godkarmachine or whatever it's name was from Mega Man X3.

iiRcEqYNRDvPv.jpg

Madao

i hope that the hacker can figure out the pokemon's base stats. that's one of the most important things after type and moveset.

whoever has 100/100/100/100/100/100 is the new Mew.

SegaShack

I'm generally pretty forgiving of Pokemon designs.

These are all fucking garbage

I completely agree with this. I really didn't like the Ruby and Sapphire creatures, as well as Diamond and Pearl. Black and White and X and Y creatures interested me a lot more. These leaked ones look like crap, I know you "Gotta Catch em All" but I don't want to own any of these. No wonder they didn't make it in the main game.

Mr. Fix

i hope that the hacker can figure out the pokemon's base stats. that's one of the most important things after type and moveset.

whoever has 100/100/100/100/100/100 is the new Mew.

I just hope Volcanion is at least not an Uber.

Dr. Buni

I completely agree with this. I really didn't like the Ruby and Sapphire creatures, as well as Diamond and Pearl. Black and White and X and Y creatures interested me a lot more. These leaked ones look like crap, I know you "Gotta Catch em All" but I don't want to own any of these. No wonder they didn't make it in the main game.
The 'mons from RS and DP were amazing. The BW one though... ugh.

Keyouta

Yes, now he's apparently working on getting secret Megas.

I don't know how to feel about this. I'm excited to see unrevealed Pokemon, but also thought it would be nice to have an unhacked game. Anyway, not like this wasn't expected, if anyone would end up hacking the 3DS, it would be Pokemon fans. I wonder how he did this though, something through the GTS?

Would be cool to see new megas. I'm guessing we'll find some out for the starters first.

According to 4chan's pokemon board, the encounters were illicitly induced through some kind of roundabout hacking method. Its not like somebody found them in the course of unaltered gameplay. We know nothing about intended distribution methods.
Well if they can do that, all the pokebank filter is useless, people can hack pokemon into x y

HardRojo

Hopefully all future events will be available through Wi Fi too (I'm not saying exclusively) because it really sucks when you can't get certain Pokemon just because you're not in the US.

Peruvian GAFfer here.

Keyouta

Really, if Gamefreak didn't want these to be discovered they shouldn't have put them in the game so when they have their events for these Pokemon in the future you'd have to download a patch that would put the new Pokemon's event and data into the game.

Mega Sceptile please

Edit: Cool that the hacker isn't releasing out anything to try and keep the online community working well. I wonder if he/she will be sharing the dex entries?

Well, personally I don't really see a problem with hacked/cheated Pokémon if they have the correct stats. They won't unbalance the game or anything.

I agree, but evidently a lot of people disagree based off that one thread several days back!

Wait for Gen VII!

Nah, GF will drop this mechanic in Gen VII for Ultra-Evolutions, a temporary form of evolution even beyond the power of Mega Evolution.

It will be exclusive to Charizard and each of its Mega Evolution will have 3 Ultra Evolutions.

Because fuck things that aren't Charizard.

I'll be bitter forever that Grumpig, Flygon, Camerupt, Cacturne, Maractus, Carnivine, or Sunflora didn't get a Mega Evolution and likely won't get anything ever.

Nah, GF will drop this mechanic in Gen VII for Ultra-Evolutions, a temporary form of evolution even beyond the power of Mega Evolution.

It will be exclusive to Charizard and each of its Mega Evolution will have 3 Ultra Evolutions.

Because fuck things that aren't Charizard.

Now that's just ridiculous.

Mewtwo would get one, too.

Raonak

Banned
Definitely real.

Designs look pretty bad, which is a shame, cause the other three gen6 legendaries look pretty good.

Now that's just ridiculous.

Mewtwo would get one, too.

The thing I'm most disappointed about by this is that Blaziken is the only generation 3 starter that gets a mega.

Of course if it weren't for Mega Blaziken, Game Freak wouldn't have had a fire/fighting starter available and no modern Pokémon game is complete without one of those

Top Bottom