• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rayman: Legends coming to PS4/XB1 in February 2014

Update: Legends
During an earnings call today, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot confirmed that Rayman Legends will be available for next-gen consoles in February 2014.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11...n-in-february?abthid=52827236bb7925a218000016

Got to be Legends...

VOc8kUY.png

GulAtiCa

Nice. If it has new levels, I could consider getting it again. Though lack of Murphy Wii U levels would suck. :(

(actually not sure how those levels are handled outside of Wii U)

Though I hope this late port is budget price.

Tourmeta

For a brief moment I expected a new 3D rayman for some reason and then I was sad.

Legends is still awesome, would be worth getting again since they never lived up to their promise of adding invasion mode to Vita.

Ridley327

The true reason for the delay?

For versions of the game coming out even later?

Just sounds like Ubi's trying to make an attempt at getting some of their money back on the game, and having something available in the immediate post-launch period gives it a pretty high visibility.

There's a Wii U joke in there, I'm sure.

Zalman

Great news. This game needs as much attention as possible. However, I'd still recommend people to check out the Wii U version of they can. As mentioned above, the game is already 1080p and 60fps, and it takes advantage of the GamePad in a fun and unique way.

I finished the game on Wii U and loved it that much that I was literally a button press from buying it on Game's website but the website went screwy so I didn't bother. I'm glad I waited so that I've got another game to play on the PS4

Might be the only game that benefits zero form the upgrade. Still, I don't have it yet so I'll pick it up if it's sub-full price.

NotLiquid

For any other multiplatform I can understand why people would get it on the next-gen consoles but I honestly really don't see why anyone would get a PS4/XBO version unless it has more levels.

Lo-Volt

Well, I missed out on Legends when I sold my Wii U and I haven't kept the outgoing machines at my home in a while. I'd be happy to catch up if it's coming back for an encore.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
But which one?
Definitely not seeing the purpose of Origins or Legends unless they're like 40 bucks together.

jett

D-Member
Given near-compulsory smartglass support for Xbox One, I suspect this means the Wii U content will be present?

Content is the same on all versions, the difference is how you play that content. From what I read the Xbone version would be better served by being more like the non Wii U versions. :p

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
For any other multiplatform I can understand why people would get it on the next-gen consoles but I honestly really don't see why anyone would get a PS4/XBO version unless it has more levels.

I'd just rather have it for the console I'm going to be playing more in the long run and would rather play it with a DS4 than a DS3.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Content is the same on all versions, the difference is how you play that content. From what I read the Xbone version would be better served by being more like the non Wii U versions. :p

Well, yes, what I meant is that I assume you will be able to play the Murfy/touch screen content.

Top Bottom