• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Stream of Knack directly from PS4

"IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO PLAY ANOTHER GAME; I CAN GIVE YOU MY PAYPAL AND I'LL BE HAPPY TO PLAY THEM!"

Clever boy.

I don't like how the overlay works though.
Should be able to stream just the game, with a cam overlay in the corner.

belushy

Banned
Mic and camera quality is bad, but the video from the game actually looks decent. Would be cool if Sony/MS/Twitch add different stream layouts at a later day that we can use. Right now the default layout will get kind of boring.

Is this what the streamer sees as well? because the two lines of chat will be completely useless for any stream with >1000 people.

EDIT: No faces :(

Quality is what I was expecting from the beginning. I have no idea what his upload is or what kind of customization can be made. But if this is the standard then I would be satisfied with it.

Mesoian

This is pretty incredible. I never thought it would be possible to actually stream in a meaningful way directly from the console but Sony has proved me wrong. This is, quite literally, everything I wanted in a console streaming solution.

This is perfect.

After playing the demo, Knack seems really fun. Might get repetitive, but hell, I love me some beat'em ups.

He's streaming through a phone?! Damn son. Damn.

4fOO9Wp.png

looks good enough, would be nice to have an adjustable overlay if it doesn't already

Akainu

Can't watch the vid. :(

Amir0x why do you beat your mom? That's not nice.

Is Amir0x the only person on neogaf to get this?

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Great quality. Though I'm hoping I don't need to use my LTE bandwidth. Guess I might upgrade my cable.

It's insane how much better this game has been looking lately combined with the fact it got atrocious reviews. It looks fun as hell on this stream. Just another reason why reviews are given too much strength.

(Refusing to watch more to save for Christmas day surprise.)

rSpooky

Cannot see the stream at work, but really if you are not sure about the game try the demo at you local gamestore, it spans over multiple stages in the game, so you might have to try different buttons each time to see what powers you have , but it is a pretty cool game. I really like the special power attack you can do when you collect enough energy for it , with ice crystals it looked amazing.

Seiru

Banned
The little bit I watched looked like a horribly compressed 640x480. Maybe it attempts to adjust based on your upload speed?

"IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO PLAY ANOTHER GAME; I CAN GIVE YOU MY PAYPAL AND I'LL BE HAPPY TO PLAY THEM!"

Clever boy.

I don't like how the overlay works though.
Should be able to stream just the game, with a cam overlay in the corner.

Yeah I don't like that you see the chat on the screen. Otherwise it is more or less fine.

BadWolf

Knack looks like some good fun.

The stream feature works really well, impressive. Could see this feature get pretty big.

Top Bottom