• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Stream of Knack directly from PS4

belushy

Banned
I don't have a PS3, so can you turn off notifications? Hopefully you can in PS4 because the giant box on the screen would get massively annoying while playing an FPS game.

JohngPR

Knack actually looks fun to me, in the same way the Lego games are. I'm impressed with the quality of the video all things considered.

UnrealEck

Quality isn't great. I don't like the way it's laid out. The game is in this small area and there's a bunch of screen space taken up with useless junk like those grey bars and the stream chat. I can see the stream chat already by looking at the stream chat beside the video. I don't need two stream chats.

waaDyOU.png

༼ ºل͟º ༽ face doesn't work, welp

Sophia

Quality isn't great. I don't like the way it's laid out. The game is in this small area and there's a bunch of screen space taken up with useless junk like those grey bars and the stream chat. I can see the stream chat already by looking at the stream chat beside the video. I don't need two stream chats.

It is pretty much what most streams I've seen look like. Lots of people do similar layouts. Clearly designed for fullscreen.

Jomjom

Banned
Where are the comments in the video coming from? Is that from other PS4 users or something? They don't seem to match the ones on Twitch chat.

spwolf

knack doesnt look horrible, i am really not big into these types of games so i have no idea if it is good or not... but i thought games that score 4/10 are horribly broken games.

george_us

The stream is smooth as butter. Very impressed.

And Knack looks like a lot of fun. Obviously not super AAA caliber but a far cry from the terrible reviews it was getting.

Top Bottom