• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Stream of Knack directly from PS4

Mrbob

lobqIMA.png

Lol, amazing. So true.

UnrealEck

It is pretty much what most streams I've seen look like. Lots of people do similar layouts. Clearly designed for fullscreen.

Most streams I've seen have the game taking up the entire screen with a webcam embedded on top of it.
Maybe the quality isn't set to the highest but I've seen many streams that are noticeably higher quality.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Going to guess chats will be like that very frequently. A lot of first time streamers will be doing this stuff, meaning no mods. Meaning chaos. Chaos meaning penises.

Interesting how it blocks out normal UI stuff from the XMB. I thought the stream was just down from the PS4 itself until dude kept talking over the blue screen.

darkwing

i just looked up his PSN on the PS App, and looked at his activity in his profile, it said he was streaming, tapped it and opened the Twitch app

all on the phone

this is next gen!!!

Akira

Are they really streaming this off an LTE connection?

It's funny how the chat trolls arrived as they were fighting the Troll Boss.

B.O.O.M

I never read the twitch chat..just click the video tab

The game actually looks fun :S Especially with co op

Stream is going good too

Alx

I'm not familiar with twitch, but can it be set up to "private" sessions, where only selected users can access the stream and chat ? Otherwise I think I would only stream the game, with no chat nor camera stream.

todd360

There were so many people claiming to be neogaf mods. I was loling so hard. Like a neogaf mod would be screaming I haz neogaf mod! on a twitch stream. Disgraceful.

kick51

Banned
So guys, now you're finding out that TwitchTV has intentionally left their sign-ups completely wide open and basically has no way to filter out assholes or spammers. And that them getting these contracts from MS and Sony is a really bad thing, making them basically impossible to compete with. Have fun! Hopefully the community manager Jared doesn't hate your preferred gaming scene and start public drama about it. And hopefully you stream LoL and rake in lots of cash or you'll never get your problems solved.

wizard341

The layout looks like ass. I'm not sure if he didn't set it up correctly, but disappointing that there doesn't appear to be a chromakey setting.

I might have to use OBS to stream ps4 gameplay, stripping off the HDCP via a DVI converter so I can manually position the chat/gameplay/facecam.

Tourmeta

I'm not familiar with twitch, but can it be set up to "private" sessions, where only selected users can access the stream and chat ? Otherwise I think I would only stream the game, with no chat nor camera stream.

You can at least hide it and password protect your channel via the twitch site, not sure about only allowing specified twitch users;

Top Bottom