• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
man, this thread keeps making my PS4 launch games I want to get list grow…started with just Killzone and Resogun, and now it's those plus AC4, Flower (double dip), NBA2K14 and NFS.

Flower is a free upgrade if you bought it on PSN.

amarectv2013-11-1918-zidm4.png

amarectv2013-11-1920-pkfjr.png

its going to be interesting to see if nintys art direction for wii u games like zelda, metroid, star fox, can compensate for the technological disparity.

Posted this in the Wii U browser screenshot thread as well but I thought I'd post it here as well.

iq1OPxAxb8YyK.jpg

what game is this? my guess is mass effect 3

someone post a screen capture of nfs underground for wii u

Madness

PC snark in the next gen console screenshot thread, why am I not surprised? I think the games so far look great, they'll only look better as the gen goes on.

VanWinkle

WOW, AC4 on PS4 looks INSANE now with the 1080p and AA patch.

Oh, I also bought Flower and was blown away on PS4. The 60fps is a huge factor leading to it's improved impressiveness.

Carbonox

AC4 1080p looks stunning. Man I can't wait until next week. I'm so torn whether or not to start AC4 first or Killzone. Killzone will be the proper next-gen entry for me and will be probabl played far less than AC4 so I can get that out first I think.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Doesn't look too far off from the 360 version to be honest. Side by side screens will probably show a bigger difference, but at-a-glance it doesn't look too far off.

Your memory is failing you. See examples in this very thread. Wait... those were PS3. Still, lolno.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
10962233595_572134b170_o.png

10962434956_d3902a38dc_o.png

10962471086_ea1aeceff1_o.png

Poor higy.

Also, people should stop taking screenshots of the pre-rendered cutscenes in KZ, they're just videos :p they're at the beginning of each chapter (if you're not sure, press option).
Same for Knack, all cutscenes are pre-rendered in that game.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
PSY・S;90572229 said:
Doesn't imgur compress pictures even more?

It depends.

It applies compression to all JPEGs but it'll leave PNG's lossless up to 5mb since the latest update I believe.

Effect

If it got the HUD on the main screen, it's not the Wii U version :).

That's probably the PS4 or PC.

You can have the hud on the main screen in the Wii U version. It's a setting you can turn off and on.

However that's the PS4 version. You can see the buttons in the upper right corner.

Serrato

You can have the hud on the main screen in the Wii U version. It's a setting you can turn off and on.

However that's the PS4 version. You can see the buttons in the upper right corner.

Oh, didn't knew that about the Wii U version. Still, I don't know you would play with the HUD on the screen (me at least).

Top Bottom