• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Joestar confirmed for Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS

TWILT

Banned
http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/zelda.html
main.png

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Most interesting thing is she appears to have a new move, summoning the Phantom Armor from Spirit Tracks to attack.

Boogiepop

Twilight Princess Zelda? Meh. But is she... summoning a Phantom in that one screenshot? That could be neat. It'd be cool if she could not suck this time around.

NewGame

Banned
Wow, her face has become was more serious looking. I like this design, it's like a better version of the Twilight Princess.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
How do we know that's not an Assist Trophy?

I thought that at first too, but then it really looks like she's actually commanding it.

Although I think perhaps it's a new kind of AT where you control remotely or something, or Sakurai is simply having her perform another move and tricking us. Does that pose look familiar?

I thought that at first too, but then it really looks like she's actually commanding it.

Although I think perhaps it's a new kind of AT where you control remotely or something, or Sakurai is simply having her perform another move and tricking us. Does that pose look familiar?

She is doing the same pose in the picture with Link and Peach.

Top Bottom