• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

A regular one? You can pick from the list I posted on the previous page.

I'll take any breedable 5iv with egg moves or I dunno a shiny.
You had a shiny one earlier, where did it come from?

And lemme get a list of pokemon I can offer, it would be easier that just me throwing up ransoms in my box yes?

lupinko

You had a shiny one earlier, where did it come from?

And lemme get a list of pokemon I can offer, it would be easier that just me throwing up ransoms in my box yes?

Oh that shiny one is not up for grabs. And it looks like I'm almost out of battery. I was trying to look my charger that's why it stalled,

I only offer regular ones, the Shiny Tanabata 2014s are too much. I farmed a lot of those too during the event in my Japanese city. I posted about it many pages back! :)

Edit: here's the post.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=123626321

Aveyn and I cleaned up on rare event trades as a result. Haha

Oh that shiny one is not up for grabs. And it looks like I'm almost out of battery. I was trying to look my charger that's why it stalled,

I only offer regular ones, the Shiny Tanabata 2014s are too much.
I farmed a lot of those too during the event in my Japanese city. I posted about it many pages back! :)

OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT. I forgot you were doing that earlier. Uh Pokemon Bank is giving me a weird error saying it can't connect because I haven't accepted the network services agreement even though I just used it the other day.

Ok I got it working now and i got these I can offer that are 5 iv + egg moves:

Shuppet
Marill
Kangaskhan
Gastly
Bagon
Magnemite
HP Ice Treecko (if I remember right the speed iv is 30)
Pinsir
Larvitar
Gible
Cottonee
Vullaby

Or I can offer a shiny Shroomish, Kangaskhan or Sableye for a Jirachi.

Azuran

Banned
Hey guys, I'm looking for some of these Pokemon with hidden abilities:

Carvanha
Venipede
Chimchar

I can offer the following 5IV pokemon in exchange:

HA Shroomish with Bullet Seed
HA Hippopotas with Slack off and Stockpile
HA 6IV Abra
Larvitar with Stealth Rock
Charmander with Dragon Dance

Hey guys, I'm looking for some of these Pokemon with hidden abilities:

Carvanha
Venipede
Chimchar

I can offer the following 5IV pokemon in exchange:

HA Shroomish with Bullet Seed
HA Hippopotas with Slack off and Stockpile
HA 6IV Abra
Larvitar with Stealth Rock
Charmander with Dragon Dance

I have the trio you're looking for, but do you happen to have a defog drifloon?

lupinko

OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT. I forgot you were doing that earlier. Uh Pokemon Bank is giving me a weird error saying it can't connect because I haven't accepted the network services agreement even though I just used it the other day.

Ok I got it working now and i got these I can offer that are 5 iv + egg moves:

Shuppet
Marill
Kangaskhan
Gastly
Bagon
Magnemite
HP Ice Treecko (if I remember right the speed iv is 30)
Pinsir
Larvitar
Gible
Cottonee
Vullaby

Or I can offer a shiny Shroomish, Kangaskhan or Sableye for a Jirachi.

I'll take the bagon, choose a jirachi from the list provided on the last page, or I can repost it if you want.

Muku

Good to know about HA on Pumpkaboo. Also glad I saved trying to breed a Pumpkaboo til this month! Means now I can do it with it's HA. :D

Muku

Does Pumpkaboo only come as a female? Not sure if that's locked, but have been SRing for Insomnia, but only thing I keep getting are females.

DaBoss

Does Pumpkaboo only come as a female? Not sure if that's locked, but have been SRing for Insomnia, but only thing I keep getting are females.
No, I got a male one. Joe's pic has a male as well:
By4JKM8IQAAvgB8.png

Muku

Ahhh wait, must be one of those that is determined upon getting it and it sticks that way. Here's to hoping my X gets a male, ugh. :/

Edit: Well that was bust. Female there too. Wanted a male and female. -_-; X got it first try.. and strangely enough same Nature as my Y got.

Matchew

I never got to deep into Pokemon abilities and stuff like that, so can someone tell me what's so special about getting Insomnia? Thanks.

Nevermind just found out. So I can just not save and quit the game until I get one with Insomnia?

Muku

I never got to deep into Pokemon abilities and stuff like that, so can someone tell me what's so special about getting Insomnia? Thanks.

Nevermind just found out. So I can just not save and quit the game until I get one with Insomnia?

You can save right before the person you pick it up from. Pick it up from person. Does it have it's HA?

Yes: Perfect! Save and you're done.

No: DO NOT SAVE! Go back to 3DS menu and load game again. You should have saved right in front so when you load game you can talk to person again right away. Did you get it this time? IF yes, see previous paragraph. If no, rinse and repeat. DO NOT SAVE!

Panzon

I've got Mew, Manaphy, Victini, and Meloetta; just missing the Shaymin
My FC is on my profile, PM me yours
Damn I missed out again. Well, I get on at 10 pm est every night so just shoot me a pm or a trade request if you see me online.

My FC is on my profile as well. Already added you

jelmerjt

New page :p

--------

I'm looking for one more Shiny Stone. Yeah, Togekiss is one of my favorite Pokemon :p

Have:

Scyther - Adamant, 5 IV, Defog, Dusk Ball (male or female)
Togepi - Bold, 5 IV, Nasty Plot, Luxury Ball (male)
Ferroseed - Relaxed, 4 IV + 0 Speed IV, Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Dusk Ball (male or female)

Muku

I've never gotten a Flying Pikachu. Haven't really heard of one in forever. Lookd it up and most recent one was a giveaway at Worlds 2012 it looks like? Doubtful, but does anyone have one of those for trade? (Clones fine.)

Firestorm

I've never gotten a Flying Pikachu. Haven't really heard of one in forever. Lookd it up and most recent one was a giveaway at Worlds 2012 it looks like? Doubtful, but does anyone have one of those for trade? (Clones fine.)
I think that's literally the only one I bothered to get in the past three years. Should be on my BW game card but you'd need to clone it as I have no means to do it myself. Would actually appreciate two back so I can give one away at the next tournament.

Just ESV checked the following:
| 4 | Pichu (M) | Quirky | Lightning Rod | 29.31.30.31.30.31 | 0843 |
| 5 | Pichu (M) | Hardy | Lightning Rod | 31.31.29.31.31.07 | 2985 |

and was wondering if 2985 is valuable (Both should have HP Ice) or does his speed value too high to qualify for a good trick room team?

Panzon

New page :p

--------

I'm looking for one more Shiny Stone. Yeah, Togekiss is one of my favorite Pokemon :p

Have:

Scyther - Adamant, 5 IV, Defog, Dusk Ball (male or female)
Togepi - Bold, 5 IV, Nasty Plot, Luxury Ball (male)
Ferroseed - Relaxed, 4 IV + 0 Speed IV, Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Dusk Ball (male or female)
I'll take the Scyther pls. I have some shiny stones that I have no need for. My FC is in my profile.

What time do you usually get on?

I think that's literally the only one I bothered to get in the past three years. Should be on my BW game card but you'd need to clone it as I have no means to do it myself. Would actually appreciate two back so I can give one away at the next tournament.
I could make a box of clones in about 10 mins if you're up for that.

Hyunashi

I have another:
Honedge Male lvl 1, 6IV, Pokeball: Luxury, Moves: Swords Dance, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak and Wide Guard and Nature: Quiet.

For anyone that wants it for free.

Muku

That would be so awesome!

I could make a box of clones in about 10 mins if you're up for that.

I'd be game for that. If Fire isn't, I'd still be up for taking you on the offer Fire.

one_kill

I have a Pikachu with Fly
It's Timid though

Damn I missed out again. Well, I get on at 10 pm est every night so just shoot me a pm or a trade request if you see me online.

My FC is on my profile as well. Already added you
Edit:
Panzon, something came up and I'm not in a good mood atm
Maybe tomorrow
Sorry dude

jelmerjt

I'll take the Scyther pls. I have some shiny stones that I have no need for. My FC is in my profile.

What time do you usually get on?

Male or female? My Friend Code: 0018-0514-5258

Uuhm, 6 - 10 pm CEST today I guess (6 hours and 25 minutes from now).

Got tired of SRing for a male pumpkaboo. So I just went with the first Insomnia pumpkaboo I found.

At least it has 31 in Special Attack lol.

Panzon

Male or female? My Friend Code: 0018-0514-5258

Uuhm, 6 - 10 pm CEST today I guess (6 hours and 25 minutes from now).
I believe I'm home early tonight so I'll probably get on at around 9ish

Doesn't matter which gender

Edit: Anyone here have a nidoqueen with Super fang and Stealth Rocks? I'll give my arm for this. Thanks

Muku

Got tired of SRing for a male pumpkaboo. So I just went with the first Insomnia pumpkaboo I found.

At least it has 31 in Special Attack lol.

Haha, I ended up with x2 males and wanted a female. While SRing mine, mine never stopped being male, so pretty sure gender is decided at time of getting the WC. After that there is no other choice.

Does remind me, should check IVs on mine. Doubt they're worth it. Both ended up being Timid first time they popped up with Insomnia too. Guess in end doesn't matter, just breed with it to get the HA.

I got a Naughty Pumpkaboo with Insomnia. I don't care about Natures myself, I just want to get the trade evolution. If anyone's interested, my FC is 0345-0366-6496.

Top Bottom