• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just walked in on my sister in law butt ass naked in the bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkgran

Thought it was my wife (hell it's our bathroom) and I was going to give her a surprise. Instead I walk in on her sister who is staying with us..

Surprise Mother$#@%*&!

She was drying off after the shower and I saw everything. She wasn't all that quick to cover up either...

This will be an interesting night.

I saw everything..

hqdefault.jpg

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Practice for when your wife asks: Who has the better body, sis in law or your wife?

Thought it was my wife (hell it's our bathroom) and I was going to give her a surprise. Instead I walk in on her sister who is staying with us..

Surprise Mother$#@%*&!

She was drying off after the shower and I saw everything. She wasn't all that quick to cover up either...

How quick were you to leave?

Surprise Mother$#@%*&!

She wants the D!

Does she look better than your wife?

Last year my mother in law walked in on me taking a shit. Her toilet is real high so my feet were dangling and everything was exposed. I was fucked up for a while over that.

how old are you and where do you live? Why is this a big deal? I want to know just for cultural reference because where I am nothing will rise from a situation like yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom