• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just walked in on my sister in law butt ass naked in the bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have given her the
iIC87.png
face and seen if she was down for a trip to the bone zone.

Order

Everytime I see a thread like this, I can't help but laugh at the OP's first thought was probably "SHIIEEEET, better tell GAF"

But yeah, she want the D

terrisus

Everytime I see a thread like this, I can't help but laugh at the OP's first thought was probably "SHIIEEEET, better tell GAF"

And right now he's sitting here answering questions about it on GAF.
Meanwhile, she's probably gone to sleep.

Have you thought about her sexually before?

If you could cheat on your wife with her and get away with it, would you?

Impossible. You can't cheat on your spouse with their sibling and get away with it. It WILL come out eventually.

And yeah dude. 5-10 seconds is a LONG ass time

Oriel

Then you could try to argue that you whipped it out just to be fair - you know, so she wouldn't feel weird.

Of course, you gotta watch out for those slippery bathroom floors! Looks like the OP is just waiting to slip and you can't blame a person for what happens after that...

Somewhere in Japan some ecchi manga artist is crying with joy.

Impossible. You can't cheat on your spouse with their sibling and get away with it. It WILL come out eventually.

What if the wife is actually turned on by it and wants a threesome after.

OP should do it just to be sure.

And you had to post this before I was going to bed?

I will make the sacrifices and stay, just for the gifs (and the eventual pic.... yes.... YES? Maybe? :(

DD-11

First thing I thought of that made me doubt this. One-one thousand, two-one thousand... no way it was more than a second.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Who actually wants to have a threesome with two sisters? That shit would be ridiculously awkward. The dream is the gf/wife and her best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom