• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just walked in on my sister in law butt ass naked in the bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

My wife is on her way home.

So you were home alone with your sister-in-law, who left the bathroom door unlocked?...

And, wait a minute, I thought you said you thought it was your wife in the bathroom... Why would you have thought it was your wife if your wife was out?

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I'm answering questions because I am married and would never act on anything.

She is still awake. My wife is on her way home.

Good thinking. Having an affair is far too risky. Much safer to go with the threesome.

Replicant

Waaaaait, if your wife is out, why would you think she's in the shower?

Sounds suspicious......

EDIT: Beaten, like OP's penor when he 'walked in' on his sister in law.

mj1108

I will when she gets home

78387-Dis-gon-b-gud-gif--This-is-gon-sWM8.gif

oh shit. OP is busted.

Ohhhh.gif

You are so screwed.

If you tell your wife, she will get mad at both of you.

If you dont tell your wife, she will get even madder (is that even a word?) when she finds out (and she will).

On the other hand...

If you act on it, eventually it will come out, and you will be screwed.

If you dont act on it, the sister might just say it casually some day, and you will be screwed.

Screwed, I tell ya! Screwed.

Darkgran

So you were home alone with your sister-in-law, who left the bathroom door unlocked?...

And, wait a minute, I thought you said you thought it was your wife in the bathroom... Why would you have thought it was your wife if your wife was out?

She was out with friends..Car was parked in the garage..didn't know she was out.

Can someone explain to me why do these threads always pop up so fucking late, i was suposed to go to sleep early today, fucking christ.

BraXzy

You are so screwed.

If you tell your wife, she will get mad at both of you.

If you dont tell your wife, she will get even madder (is that even a word?) when she finds out (and she will).

On the other hand...

If you act on it, eventually it will come out, and you will be screwed.

If you dont act on it, the sister might just say it casually some day, and you will be screwed.

Screwed, I tell ya! Screwed.

So much screwing with no screwing going on.

Can someone explain to me why do these threads always pop up so fucking late, i was suposed to go to sleep early today, fucking christ.

I feel your pain.

wedward

Uh oh

KJA

If there's any awkwardness between you to, just offer to "return the favor", if you know what I mean.

terrisus

She was out with friends..Car was parked in the garage..didn't know she was out.

Even if she didn't use her car, I can't imagine not knowing when my wife was out. Even aside from the fact that she would tell me, I would hear her around if she was home.

Apath

5-10 seconds is a really long time to stare at someone when you accidentally walk in on them naked. Are you sure it wasn't more like a couple seconds and the cringe of the moment makes it seem more drawn out?

Darkgran

Even if she didn't use her car, I can't imagine not knowing when my wife was out. Even aside from the fact that she would tell me, I would hear her around if she was home.

I had just walked in from work..Hell dude I have been married 19 years..Wife can do what she wants.

BraXzy

No offense but I wondered this too. Is it not odd she didn't give you a heads up?

Maybe you are being tested. Could you smell bacon from the bathroom at the time? Surefire proof of female luring.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Do people not understand the simple concept of locking the fucking door?
Maybe his wife's family is a naked family and the sister thought "family is family" but he didn't know that shit.

Women NEVER lock the bathroom door. It's like an illness or something.
How do you know this? Do you go around checking?

5-10 seconds is a really long time to stare at someone when you accidentally walk in on them naked. Are you sure it wasn't more like a couple seconds and the cringe of the moment makes it seem more drawn out?
Now I'm imagining a situation where "slowly covering up" means sensually moving hands over the goods.

Daingurse

I have no interest in seeing anyone related to me naked, in-laws included. Must be a psychological thing. So where are the pics?

WorldStar

Banned
Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this, we were both caught making love on the bathroom floor
Picture this, we were both butt naked, banging on the bathroom floor

How could I forget that I had
Given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there
She never took her eyes off me

Status
Not open for further replies.