• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just walked in on my sister in law butt ass naked in the bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonng

ibpn0IMg9hgaaP.gif

Most appropriate gif ever.

19 year old marriage, what better way to spice things up than with a threesome. OP, make the right choice, do it for your wife.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
19 yrs.... youre like 40+ then.... I hope her sister is fucking 20+ cause youre ruining my imagination lol

Yeah, before we go any further, you should let us know how old she is, op. I'm all for cougars/milfs, but my cut off point is 45, just for the record.

What if she put her clothes on slowly cause she was afraid you'd get creepy and weird if she moved quick cause you stood there for a solid ten seconds staring at her.

Steelrain

Living in a house full of women I see this everyday.
I grew up in a house full of women. Can confirm. When I was little, I threw a pot of cold water on my older sister when she was on the toilet. She learned her lesson that day.

My mom and little sister never got that lesson though.

sn00zer

I grew up in a house full of women. Can confirm. When I was little, I threw a pot of cold water on my older sister when she was on the toilet. She learned her lesson that day.

I assume the lesson was that you were a jerk....seriously though being randomly mean to siblings can be pretty funny

harSon

Banned
I thought the topic was about his sister, and was so disgusted with how the thread was unfolding that I had to scroll back up to re-read the topic title.

Daingurse

The hell was wrong with you? Lol

Oriel

Locks can be baffling devices.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I thought the topic was about his sister, and was so disgusted with how the thread was unfolding that I had to scroll back up to re-read the topic title.

Same here. I was confused until I eventually saw a post with the words "in law" contained within.

Does she look better than your wife?

Last year my mother in law walked in on me taking a shit. Her toilet is real high so my feet were dangling and everything was exposed. I was fucked up for a while over that.

I once woke up to my wife opening the front door and coming upstairs. I had morning wood, and I thought I would surprise her by throwing back the covers and showing off. I was going to say something like, "What do you think of this?" At the very last second, I decided not to. Good thing, it was my mother-in-law who had come for a visit.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
I once woke up to my wife opening the front door and coming upstairs. I had morning wood, and I thought I would surprise her by throwing back the covers and showing off. I was going to say something like, "What do you think of this?" At the very last second, I decided not to. Good thing, it was my mother-in-law who had come for a visit.
Is she hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom