• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Murdered: Soul Suspect Announced For PS4 / Xbox One - slated for June

zakislam

New trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3AzntijUYQ

PR:

London (Feb. 4, 2013) – Square Enix Inc., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in the Americas, today announced supernatural detective thriller Murdered: Soul Suspect will also be released on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, as well as the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.

The new console versions will offer increased visual fidelity via native 1080p output. Elements such as subsurface scattering and an increased particle count will depict an even more immersive ghost world and cast as players guide slain Salem detective Ronan O’Connor on a quest to find his killer and escape the limbo-like world of Dusk.

In addition to the newly announced Xbox One and PlayStation®4 system versions, Murdered: Soul Suspect will be available June 2014 for the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC.

Scanna

Yesterday Major Nelson and this morning Xbox Wire announced the game for Xbox One, so yes, this is expected but new info with the PS4 version

J-Tier

I almost thought it was xbox exclusive from the xbox one reveal though. They plugged in the logo for Xbox everytime a dev started talking next to their name as if they worked for MS.

wrowa

This doesn't look like an announcement worthy of only having PS4 in the title.

That it will have a Xbox One version has been confirmed yesterday already, that's why only the PS4 version is mentioned in the title.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this and hope it turns out to be a good game. Definitely looks interesting.

ekim

June 2014 release. I expected it earlier.

edit: someone please add the release date to the title.

madmackem

Yeah, pretty hyped for this, buzzing it's hitting ps4 as we'll was worried ms had money hatted it when the said it was hitting xbox one yesterday.

OneUh8

This is going to be one of those wait and see games. Probably wait for it to go on sale. Looks interesting enough though.

ReaperXL7

These consoles need more games announced for them. This is a good thing.

If the Xbox couldn't run a game designed for last gen consoles at 1080p then there would be a serious problem. I wouldn't worry about it.

I thought most of the cross gen games released so far were only 1080 on PS4?

Okay this is seriously looking cool, Murdered Soul Suspect may end up being something very special after all, and I have to say choosing June as a release window, that's a good one, it will probably have the room it needs, yet I am still not sure that will reflect on sales.

bryanee

Nice, I was going to get this any way for the previous gen but its nice to know I'll be able to get it on the PS4.

J-Tier

Is it just me or does this look....bad?
It looks okay. I doubt it'll impress though. Initially I thought you'd be able to walk through all objects, but looks like you're limited to walls that have designated markings for ghosts to pass through.

I want a legit ghost game. You can pass through all object, possess people and objects, and cause other typical supernatural phenomena like floating furniture and creating cold spots.

MazeHaze

Banned
These consoles need more games announced for them. This is a good thing.

If the Xbox couldn't run a game designed for last gen consoles at 1080p then there would be a serious problem. I wouldn't worry about it.

Doesn't Black Flag run at 900p?

Good on them for making it a cross-gen game in the end. They've got a sale from me providing it's actually any good. PS4-version here I come!

Top Bottom