• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 6: Final Destination confirmed for not fun

JoeM86

But Digimon came from Tamagotchi (Tamagotchi is girl's toys as to Digimon is to boy's toys). If you're gonna compare the two, use Tamagotchi.

That's not quite true. Tamagotchi and Digimon are completely different. That's like saying Zelda comes from Mario.

Besides, Tamagotchi was first released on November 13th 1996, which is 9 months after Pokémon.

zlCfzRwo2B0zAZDIlK

Pic of the day, and a very important announcement.

On 4/8, at 3 PM PST (8/4 11 PM UK time), we'll be airing a Super Smash Bros. Direct!! There will be all kinds of info about the new Smash Bros. games on this simultaneous global stream that will be delivered "directly" to you, so don't miss it!
It's airing at a really late time for some of you, but it'll probably be worth the wait.
You can watch the stream from the official site (www.smashbros.com).

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
THREE REVEALS CONFIRMED!!1111!awds

...But now to ponder how different types of boxes all appeared on one stage. I don't recall that happening in Brawl.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Merry Directmas Pikachu!

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
The direct will reveal all three of Luigi's taunts.

JoeM86

Pic of the day, and a very important announcement. On 4/8, at 3 PM PST (8/4 11 PM UK time), we'll be airing a Super Smash Bros. Direct!! There will be all kinds of info about the new Smash Bros. games on this simultaneous global stream that will be delivered "directly" to you, so don't miss it! It's airing at a really late time for some of you, but it'll probably be worth the wait. You can watch the stream from the official site (www.smashbros.com).

SuperSah

Banned
zlCfzRwo2B0zAZDIlK

On 4/8, at 3 PM PST (8/4 11 PM UK time), we'll be airing a Super Smash Bros. Direct!! There will be all kinds of info about the new Smash Bros. games on this simultaneous global stream that will be delivered "directly" to you, so don't miss it!
It's airing at a really late time for some of you, but it'll probably be worth the wait.

"Probably be worth the wait."

It sure damn better be!

ffdgh

Pic of the day, and a very important announcement. On 4/8, at 3 PM PST (8/4 11 PM UK time), we'll be airing a Super Smash Bros. Direct!! There will be all kinds of info about the new Smash Bros. games on this simultaneous global stream that will be delivered "directly" to you, so don't miss it! It's airing at a really late time for some of you, but it'll probably be worth the wait. You can watch the stream from the official site (www.smashbros.com).

But sakurai....what does this have to do with crates. :p

Tomohawk

boxes in the sky, snake hides in boxes, snakes on a plane took place in the sky, coincidence? i think not. especially on the day of the direct. snakes going to be revealed today believe it.

I'M FINISHED!

Wowza-yowza-wooooo!

Frolow

Banned
zlCfzRwo2B0zAZDIlK

That cocktease.

Top Bottom