• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Greninja Smash Bros pic illustrated by Ken Sugimori (Fire Mario, Peach and T. Link!)

illust-modal.jpg

DAMN! :O

Ultimadrago

Looks kind of bad...deviantart-ish

Not to be "that guy", but to be that guy, I agree. I thought it was fanart when I first saw it (I mean the "okay" kind, not the "godly" or even "very good" kind).

It's cool that Ken made a picture for Greninja's inclusion, it really is, but this is some of the weaker work I've seen of his.

Not to be "that guy", but to be that guy, I agree. I thought it was fanart when I first saw it (I mean the "okay" kind, not the "godly" or even "very good" kind).

It's cool that Ken made a picture for Greninja's inclusion, it really is, but this is some of the weaker work I've seen of his.

That Peach though.

LeleSocho

Banned
Funnily enough the worst things drawn there are the Pokémons, i like his take on Mario... Peach too is not too bad.

khaaan

I really like the little that I've seen of Sugimori but I'm not really a fan of this piece. I don't have enough of an appreciation or understanding of art to articulate why I don't like it though. Maybe it's the colors?

I don't like this :/ feels like every element on the picture overlaps each other, when he clearly wanted the emphasis on Greninja, so it kinda clashes. And the work in the coloring aspect it's really bland...

But i'm thinking this could have probably been a fast made piece so i won't complain, specially with the man who gave life to the pokemon designs.

Top Bottom