• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Greninja Smash Bros pic illustrated by Ken Sugimori (Fire Mario, Peach and T. Link!)

Why is Peach doing nothing other than being seductive in this picture? Lol.

I mean, Greninja is attacking everyone, with Charizard and Mario fighting back, and Pikachu is attacking Toon Link while Link defends himself.

Then you just have Peach backing up?

Why is Peach doing nothing other than being seductive in this picture? Lol.

I mean, Greninja is attacking everyone, with Charizard and Mario fighting back, and Pikachu is attacking Toon Link while Link defends himself.

Then you just have Peach backing up?

It's an attack she does in smash games.

Shinta

Banned
I like it. Basically the only reason I'm interested in getting Smash on Wii U is to look at all the gorgeous animations.

Mista Koo

I don't like this :/ feels like every element on the picture overlaps each other, when he clearly wanted the emphasis on Greninja, so it kinda clashes. And the work in the coloring aspect it's really bland...
It probably works better without Link and Pikachu, since everyone else is focusing on Greninja.

kunonabi

peach is doing a pro wrestling move that she uses in the games. r.mika from street fighter does it as well. i believe it's referred to as the flying peach but that may just be r.mika's name for it.

Top Bottom