• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty 2014: First Image Revealed

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
cod-sledgehammer-ignpng-a29997_610w.png

During its Game Developers Conference 2014 panel, Quest for Quality: Maximizing the Relationship Between Creative and Production, Sledgehammer Games revealed an image showing in-game character models for the next Call of Duty.

Sledgehammer's Call of Duty, which will release this fall, has been in development for nearly three years as part the new development cycle for the series.

The unannounced title will be "next-gen first," according to publisher Activision.

Source http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/04/...aled?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

Turn me into a yearly franchise if old

Can't wait to see what sledgehammer does. I figure we're about 2-3 weeks away from reveal during one of the nba playoff games, I'm thinking western conference finals.

I'm really hoping this game changes the setting dramatically. Preferably to the far future.

Unfortunately this first shot gives me no impression that's going to happen. :/

Can't wait to see what sledgehammer does. I figure we're about 2-3 weeks away from reveal during one of the nba playoff games, I'm thinking western conference finals.

Yeah, this is usually the time of year it shows up.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Omg a soldier!
Btw, I have finished ghost right now. I hope for a wiiu version once again by trayarche. I love wimote but also offtv

Bumhead

Banned
Ghosts is the first COD I've not bought and played, and it sounds like I'm not missing anything, but I have to admit I'll probably be down for the next full next gen COD game.

Looking forward to full reveal.

JayEH

That's a pretty good face guys.

Will they finally take off the shackles that is the Quake 3 engine?

Don't tell me it's heavily modified. I know it is. They still need a new engine and it's more fun to just say it's the Q3 engine.

ptuck874

those dead eyes

dang it, beat me to it, other than that, looks decent, this will be sledgehammers first full game right>?

Pathos

Banned
Looks really nice
Hopefully Sledgehammer can make a good game, or else I'll have to wait until 2015 for a good cod game.

Akai__

Shocking news, there will be a CoD game this year. :lol

Are they doing what Ubisoft is doing with Assassin's Creed (one version old-gen, one version current)?

Probably, I mean they did it with CoD Ghost's, too. I don't see them, dropping last gen, that quickly, could be wrong, though.

Blakynt

Banned
well, 6 month since the last one...sound about right for an E3 shitty demo. I only play black ops, and it was fun not enough to sell me in a yearly franchise

Top Bottom