• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Project Cars screenshots from PS4

Xater

Playstation Blog has a new entry with what the devs say are first screenshots of the PS4 version.

And yes this game is still on track for 1080p/60fps and supports Project Morpheus.

43KtPAU.jpg

RH1uc1k.jpg

qXMXaBt.jpg

xIN5caG.jpg

MWtCCe5.jpg

LrD5XtC.jpg

SGuuo8o.jpg

WdA49KG.jpg

pXv4B4S.jpg

Updated with the better pictures from the US PS Blog: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/05/01/first-look-at-project-cars-on-ps4/

I think you change the "b" in the url to change the size of the image but I don't know what you change it to?

Otherwise it looks good.

Xater

I think you change the "b" in the url to change the size of the image but I don't know what you change it to?

Otherwise it looks good.

When you click on the pictures in the blog they are apparently set to private. Maybe they are bigger but they made a mistake.

sueil

I hope they fix the handling by launch. The game controls like garbage on my 360 pad. 6 months is plenty of time though.

Qassim

Uh. These aren't VR screenshots. Just because you make a game VR compatible it doesn't mean you can't have your game scale depending on if it is running VR or regular TV/Monitor mode.

Top Bottom