• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Italian Site: Crytek Showing 2 Games at E3.

HockeyDud

Neo Member
I'm thinking Project Grave is Homefront 2. Game's been in development for a good long while. Homefront has mass graves, so I'm going off that.

DJIzana

I hope they surprise us and DON'T show Ryse 2 or Homefront or an FPS. Would be cool to see them do something completely different. (Granted, they did with Ryse 1 already but still!)

Doffen

I really hope Ryse 2 get's made. The first game had lots of potential, but give it a bit more work and you'll have yourself a great game.

Its not going to be Ryse 2 at this point. At a guess, i'd say that might not even come out next year (2 year dev cycle) they might take longer on it to ensure its ready.

I guess it depends what else Microsoft have.

Homefront 2 I could see though.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I hope they surprise us and DON'T show Ryse 2 or Homefront or an FPS. Would be cool to see them do something completely different. (Granted, they did with Ryse 1 already but still!)
Arena of Fate is some kind of multiplayer f2p PC game that's believed to be either a strategy title (or MOBA) given what the studio used to do.

Sentenza

I would be very curious to see Crytek making an attempt on the RPG genre (their tech could do wonders with it)... but it doesn't really sound like something they would be interested in, these days.

if it is Ryse 2 it only further proves that the one blog site leaking the Xbox One press conference lineup was correct. so far that blog has predicted XBL Gold no longer being needed for Netflix and Hulu. so it wouldn't surprise me if it was Ryse 2.

if it is Ryse 2 it only further proves that the one blog site leaking the Xbox One press conference lineup was correct. so far that blog has predicted XBL Gold no longer being needed for Netflix and Hulu. so it wouldn't surprise me if it was Ryse 2.

Phil hinted at that on twitter, and there were rumours before hand?

I wouldn't take any of those leaks seriously, personally.

has anyone already seen this?

crytek_coal0gztj.png

Ryse 2 being in a medieval setting was rumoured even before Ryse was released, though.

You mean that list from that 1 entry blog, that said Xbox One is the lead platform for the Division?

Ubersnug

C'mon Ryse 2. Was genuinely surprised how great Ryse: Son of Rome was, even the multiplayer surprised me with how much fun it was...

Crawl

Come on crytek lets see some Homefart 2!

I wonder if theres any validity to homefront 2 being xbox exclusive.

bidguy

Banned
ryse was great, id love a sequel but this cant be in any playable form and i dont want to see some cg trailer again.

I'd love to see another futuristic fps with the same fluidity/maneuverability as Crysis (which I believe shits all over Titanfall) with a more inspired concept/design.

Cornbread78

Come on crytek lets see some Homefart 2!

I wonder if theres any validity to homefront 2 being xbox exclusive.

I asked the same thing, but nobody appears to know. Should be interesting to say the least on how it's announced and or what platforms.. After Ryse, it only furthers the speculation that it could definately be an XB1 exclusive.

Top Bottom