• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

North Korea (DPRK) tourism |OT| - surreal, beautiful, friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chittagong

Gold Member
TL;DR - Surreal, friendly and hardworking - like a life size Truman Show that has ran for three generations, North Korea (DPRK) is a travel experience unlikely to be repeated in any society in the future of humanity.

I had recently a chance to visit North Korea and thought I would share the experience with fellow gaffers. I won't say exactly when I was there, or with which agency I went with, to ensure the travel agency won't see restrictions in the future. Significant change is under way in the country, with more hotels being built and an University of Tourism being planned. I believe the next 10 years will see the country radically transform - good time to start a thread about it.

Getting there

Getting to DPRK is much easier than you would ever imagine. I mean, so much easier you won't believe it. As I understood it, there are no limitations in travellers to the country imposed by the government. So pretty much anyone who fancies to go and has the means should be able to (except for South Koreans, I believe).

Generally, getting a visa was much more straight forwards than getting a Chinese or Indian visa, for example. There are two ways to get a visa:

- Business: get invited by a local host, e.g. to a trade show in DPRK. This option allows you to live and move independently around Pyongyang.

- Tourism: Guided tour arranged by KITC. This can be done by participating a group via a travel agent as is typical, but direct booking for a private group is also possible. This option means you will always be accompanied by a guide and see destinations in their itinerary - which is currently top notch. The travel agency will manage all the travel permissions, flight bookings, visas etc. for you.

o7ZKW5E.png

Flying in

You'll fly into Pyongyang from Beijing with Air Koryo. The planes are relatively new Tupolevs which I find more quiet inside than A320s. Our plane was full, perhaps surprisingly filled mostly by DPRK citizens - easy to spot by their red national pin in their jacket. Local newspapers detailing the latest endeavours of the Great Leader in English are free of charge, national music is blasted at full volume and films of DPRKs achievements is shown on the screens. A sandwich and drinks are served during the 1.5h flight. We got a burger and beer - I never imagined that the first time I'd have a burger in a plane would be en route to Pyongyang. The landing strip is in a fairly rough shape and the airport tiny, but a new, massive one is being built next door.

Crossing the border

You'll need to declare computers, mobile phones, book/magazines and cash. The authorities will log your mobile phone but you get to keep it. Generally I found crossing the border easier and friendlier than the harsh and thorough US airport border control.

First impressions of Pyongyang

- It's very serene. The lack of any commercial messages makes everything look very calm and clean. It's a striking difference to a capitalist country full of billboards, neon signs, shops, gas stations, bus stop ads... There are very few cars on the roads, people mostly walk or bike. This all combines to a relaxed sense of peace and ease.

- Everything is clean and tidy. There are zero graffiti in DPRK. The road sides are clean, there is no litter anywhere. You'll see lots of people cleaning things, planting trees, trimming bushes and generally keeping Pyongyang tidy.

- Jaw-dropping architecture. You'll see some of the most incredible examples of communist architecture - giant stadiums, oversized archs, massive monuments, huge buildings. Many buildings look much more modern than you'd probably expect.

- Commercial establishments don't exist. No car dealerships, cellular operator stores, coffee shops, gas stations, electronics retailers, real estate agents, fashion retailers, supermarkets, banks, insurance companies, fast food chains - they simply don't exist. The only retailers are state run shops and kiosks selling groceries, such as beer and candy.

- It's like stepping to a time machine. People wear strikingly traditional clothes, there are vintage style propaganda posters all around the city without any commercial insignia to root you into the modern era, and even music sounds like early 20th century. Generally the daily life, cars aside, looks like you would have arrived to the 1960s.

- It feels like an alternate universe. This feeling is truly profound. People seem to live in this fantasy where the outer world doesn't really exist, everything is about their country, their leader and their latest achievements. There is very little exposure to anything from the rest of the world. No foreign music, media or products at all.

ATFGcKx.png

What you'll see during your trip

Provided you come on a tourist visa, you'll go by an itinerary defined by KITC. It will cover some 8-10 sights a day - monuments, historical locations, places with views, museums. Each site will be introduced with a mini lecture, fully memorised by the guide. I personally found that the most interesting thing is everything surrounding you rather, than the sites as such; everything is so different and surreal that your eye will just wander. But the sites are spectacular too - everything in top shape, massive and impressive. It's evident that the country is incredibly poor. Due to the severe economical sanctions there is very little gas, so there are virtually no cars on the roads except for some in the cities. Electricity is saved whenever possible - Pyongyang goes all dark every night. Despite all that you see upbeat people working hard to make things work.

ZMWMwKm.png

HeitxEJ.jpg

uBDXxOB.png

People

Everyone we met is incredibly friendly and polite - a striking difference to China where people can be rude, pushing you around and cutting in queues. The people interacting with tourists speak remarkably good english.The most heart warming experiences are the locals happily waiving to you. Once, a soldier on patrol made a peace sign to us.

The guides seem to be happy to answer all kinds of questions of life in DPRK, provided you stay respectful and don't try to pick an argument or put them in a position where they would criticise their country. They were happy to talk about things like lack of electricity or the surprising approach taken to teach English to the people - Disney films with subtitles instead of dubbing.

As a side note, I find the girls in DPRK the most beautiful in Asia - go figure.

VFeYs7R.png

Costs

Generally, all meals, drinks and hotels are inclusive, so you'll pay only for extra alcohol. There are no ATMs and credit cards are not accepted due to the trade embargo, so you need to bring all the money you need with you. Euros are recommended, dollars not accepted. Beers range from 0.5e in the local to 5e in the sky bar, with around 2.5e being the norm. Souvenirs range from 1-100e, with paintings available for up to 800e. I bought a book about propaganda poster art for 15e and some pamphlets written by the Great Leader for 1e each. You'll get Euros back, too.

Food & Drinks

You'll be treated to a seemingly random mix of traditional Korean and simple Western food. A typical meal has a barrage of starters ranging from hot dogs to kimchee, corn to nigiri, boiled egg to sliced meat. The main course is often rice or noodles with a sauce, but after the gigantic starters it's usually an afterthought. The meat, as you might gather, is rather small in quantities, so don't expect big meat feasts.

Vegetarian options are always available on request - mostly egg, tofu and veg. Don't expect many soft drinks - but beer is available everywhere, and I think some of them are pretty decent actually.

LVXk7pJ.png

Mobile phones and internet

You'll get to keep your mobile phone and can take pictures with it. There is no internet or cell coverage with your SIM, however. You could buy a local SIM at the airport, but then again, why not enjoy what probably is the only legitimate excuse not to be reachable for a week and take an unprecedented break of browsing the web.

Safety

Provided you follow the rules, DPRK is probably one of the safest countries you will ever visit. There is no crime against tourists - nobody will mug you, steal your stuff, scam you, break into your hotel room or try to sell you drugs.

Politics and ethics

The various human rights and humanitarian issues in DPRK have been documented at length by South Korean and American media, so it's unlikely that your trip will add anything into that discourse, or that you would even get to encounter any of those issues. My advice is to focus on the side of the story unreported in the West - the positives. It's a remarkable country to experience and your visit will provide safe and pleasant work for a big group of people - guides, bus drivers, hotel staff, waiters, chefs - best not overthink it. Also, tourism brings in a crucially important stream of foreign currency to the country - something they are not able to get otherwise at all, as witnessed by the nearly complete lack of cars on roads.

Limitations

There are limitations as to what you can do and photograph, but generally it's much more relaxed than I expected. You can shoot pretty much everything you see while touring the country, and even out of bus windows on occasion.

The main limitations are:

- Don't photograph military or police. This is a real shame, because the traffic girls are gorgeous, but the limitation is really not so different from any other country.

- Don't go on a solo walk. If you wandered out of the hotel it's likely that you'd get to roam the city relatively free of disruption, but on your return you'd find that all your groups visits would have been cancelled and you'd need to stay in the hotel for the remainder of the trip with some very angry fellow travellers.

- DMZ and the Great Leader statues are mire tense as there is military presence, making the guides feel more pressure to be strict

FAQs

Will I get to see labour camps and prisoners?
No. You won't get to see Guantanamo Bay or the death row either. The point is, each government has things which are not accessible to foreigners. You can't infer the quality of the human rights violation (i.e. how horrible it is) or the quantity of it (how much of it happens) just based on the fact that there is restriction of access.

Some restriction of access to military and judiciary sites is probably morally benign (German jails, Finnish army compounds). Some of the limited sites are morally questionable (Guantanamo bay, Russian military training of rookies). Some of the limited sites are morally outright wrong (Saudi Arabian amputation punishments, Singaporean caning, Sudan death sentence for marrying a Christian).

Why do the tours only cover historical, natural, arts and military sights?
That's what people of DPRK are proud of and want to show. Kind of like how in London you'll end up seeing Big Ben and Piccadilly Circus, not Elephant & Castle or Ilford.

Why don't I get to roam free? What are they afraid I'll see?
Interestingly, I came to understand that not being able to roam free us not about what they don't want you to see. It's rather about what they don't want to see - which is exposing the locals to external culture. Remember, all the media is controlled by the state, and they have their own internet. That system wouldn't really work if you had westerners roaming free with their iPads playing Gangnam Style, showing photographs of the western world, distributing critical articles, or showing blockbuster films to the locals.

Will it all be just a fake, staged show of a country?
No. You will tour hundreds of kilometres and see very rural and poor villages on the way. You will see pretty grim circumstances, and surprisingly upbeat, friendly people overcoming them.

Are there really no brands?
Aside from a can of Coke or a Kirin in a tourist shop or BMW of the embassy, there are truly no brands or ads in the country. Almost nobody recognises Apple, Nike, McDonalds or Starbucks. Not even shops or restaurants have brands. The country is experimenting in making a domestic car brand called 'Peace', however, so change is underway.

Will I get in trouble for criticising the Juche system or the Great Leader?
Best not try. At best it leads to awkwardness between you and your guides, as they can't anyway engage in a critical discussion. At worst, I imagine it would be like speaking against Islam while in a Sharia country. Very little to gain, much to lose.

Do they check the content in my digital camera, notebooks, iPads?
We did not have this happen to anyone, and we were pretty trigger happy with our cameras - respecting the main limitations naturally.

Essential reading

Posters in this thread have shared some articles and videos that are important to see for anyone considering travel to the country:

Guardian interviews DPRK defectors on the ethics of travelling to the country

National Geographic undercover documentary of the severe human conditions. The journalist took a risk of a lifetime producing this.

UN report on North Korea

Video Tour

Someone who was in Pyongyang at the same time as I was got the permission to shoot and publish a video tour from his trip. This gives you a good chance to see what it feels like to be in Pyongyang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4hLctBvojE&feature=youtu.be

Bottom-line

Going to DPRK is like stepping into an alternate universe, a country size Truman Show that has ran for three generations. Finding yourself deep behind a genuine iron curtain is a profound, bizarre experience not likely to be repeated ever again in the future of humanity in another society. You'll get to see remarkable sights, be treated by friendly and hospitable people and get to experience a break of the bombarding promotional messages of Western countries.

The visit will make you reflect and value your everyday in a way you probably haven't before. As long as you follow the rules, you'll be super safe and have a great time.

Definitely my top recommended destination in the world right now. I think DPRK opening up a bit for visitors can be the beginning of something better.

Forkball

I want to check it out, but I would feel bad about giving NK money. I give enough money to evil people already.

I'm not sure why people would want to do tourism in North Korea while the local people are oppressed and don't even know if they'll be able to eat at the end of the month. 'See those people die from the comfort of your hotel!' That's macabre and morally dubious in my opinion.

Chittagong

Gold Member
I'm not sure why people would want to do tourism in North Korea while the local people don't even know if they'll be able to eat at the end of the month. 'See those people die from the comfort of your hotel!' That's macabre and morally dubious in my opinion.

There are a few ways you can rationalise it.

1. You'll provide safe, pleasant employment for a rather big group of people during your stay. Hotel staff, bus drivers, guides travelling with you, guides at sights, waiters, chefs, souvenir shop keepers. They'll get to interact with people from different cultures and learn new things too, things they can tell forwards. When there are no tourists these people do farm duty - important too of course, but much harder.

2. You'll bring in foreign currency to the regular people they can't get by any other means. They will be able to buy things such as gas, which is at premium due to the severe economic sanctions.

3. You'll get to see that not everything in the country is so grim as the western media would want to convey. While there is extreme poverty and hunger, you'll also see that tens of millions of people live relatively normal lives too - and are fairly upbeat.

None of this is to say that the country doesn't have significant issues. But on the balance, I think the regular people are better off with tourists coming in than without.

I find people visiting N.Korea as a tourist destination pretty disgusting. You think you're getting an insight, but you're nothing but sheep herded around, shown lies and mock situations.

It's disturbing the lies even the OP has swallowed whole.

1. You'll provide safe, pleasant employment for a rather big group of people during your stay. Hotel staff, bus drivers, guides travelling with you, guides at sights, waiters, chefs, souvenir shop keepers. They'll get to interact with people from different cultures and learn new things too, things they can tell forwards. When there are no tourists these people do farm duty - important too of course, but much harder.

2. You'll bring in foreign currency to the regular people they can't get by any other means. They will be able to buy things such as gas, which is at premium due to the severe economic sanctions.

Can you call anyone you come into contact with one of the regular people ? Everything is so tightly controlled it seems to me you only interact with the ones who already are an elite of society, the North Korean 1% so to speak.

Real Hero

There's a weird tone in the OP that 'other countries are just as bad really'. I'm not saying you think that but I dunno, kinda strange to focus on the positives of such a horrible thing.

Chittagong

Gold Member
OP, how do you feel about this album and its captions? The photos North Korea didn’t want you to see http://mobile.news.com.au/travel/wo...-want-you-to-see/story-e6frfqai-1226919844504

Looks exactly like the stuff you'll get to see when you go on your trip. We saw all of that.

The positioning of the article is slightly click-baity in my opinion. It's true that guides generally don't like you photographing things like broken cars being pushed, ran down houses, unfinished buildings, poor farmers - but you will have many chances if you choose to, like the person in your link did. You don't need to really 'smuggle' it. Likelihood is that nobody will care if you shoot, nobody will check, and even if they do then worst that can happen is that they ask you to delete it.

I have seen places in much worse state in the world than the stuff in the link and what I saw on my trip - Tanzanian small towns, Cape Verde slums, shanty towns in Saigon, most of Mumbai surroundings, favelas in Monterrey, just to mention a few.

Imagine going on a trip to any other country - would you focus on photographing all the ugliest stuff? Some for curiosity, naturally - but I doubt most of us would focus on it like the author did.

Oersted

Been interested for a while. Yeah, you won't get the full picture but I want to get an idea. An idea how it looks, what they think, what they say.

On having moral problems with it... I think with visiting you can do atleast a little bit impact. Isolation is partly why we have the problem today.

JordanN

Banned
My rule of tourism is to never visit totalitarian/terrorist states.

My fear is what if the army turns on you? Being trapped in North Korea would be a nightmare.

If the regime ever collapse, I would re-consider. Just to experience what a society stuck in the 70's is like before they modernize.

KageZero

Maybe a stupid question but can you talk with the locals when you want and without your guide or is it all fixed when you do some sightseeings?

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
There's a weird tone in the OP that 'other countries are just as bad really'. I'm not saying you think that but I dunno, kinda strange to focus on the positives of such a horrible thing.

What do you want OP to do though? It's not like he can comment about the dark aspects of the country they won't let him see. You go though the small world ride at Disneyland, you aren't going to comment on corporatization of "family values". No, of course not... its understood that you are going through something controlled and you take it for what it is.

Jintor

Been interested for a while. Yeah, you won't get the full picture but I want to get an idea. An idea how it looks, what they think, what they say.

On having moral problems with it... I think with visiting you can do atleast a little bit impact. Isolation is partly why we have the problem today.

I don't really think N.K is in a 'tiny pebbles change the course of an avalanche' sort of situation. You're going to need an avalanche to affect meaningful change...

Real Hero

What do you want OP to do though? It's not like he can comment about the dark aspects of the country they won't let him see. You go though the small world ride at Disneyland, you aren't going to comment on corporatization of "family values". No, of course not... its understood that you are going through something controlled and you take it for what it is.
Yeah true, I suppose it's just strange to see it talked about in that way. Nothing against the OP.

Yay let's all contribute to an economy that includes forced labour camps where multiple generations are murdered in front of their families or starve to death if they're lucky! Because lol empty restaurants!!

Chittagong

Gold Member

The world is generally a pretty grim place, if you look at it from that perspective - from sharia to mafia, from totalitarian regimes to extreme inequality.

I find people visiting N.Korea as a tourist destination pretty disgusting. You think you're getting an insight, but you're nothing but sheep herded around, shown lies and mock situations.

It's disturbing the lies even the OP has swallowed whole.

You'll get to drive hundreds of kilometers through really poor areas, see manual labour in farms, see areas with blackouts, walk through very rough neighbourhoods - the entire country is incredibly poor. They are not showing it to you as a sight, but it's not like they can hide it either somehow. It's completely obvious how poor people are. What I found surprising is how upbeat and active they still are.

Can you call anyone you come into contact with one of the regular people ? Everything is so tightly controlled it seems to me you only interact with the ones who already are an elite of society, the North Korean 1% so to speak.

Maybe a stupid question but can you talk with the locals when you want and without your guide or is it all fixed when you do some sightseeings?

The chance of interaction with the locals beyond people involved in tourism is fairly minimal to non-existent. You'll get to go on the local tube during rush hours, local library, share restaurants and hotels, but the ones who speak English get to do the tour and guide work so I wouldn't expect to engage in a discussion with the non-tourism people.

I tried to find out what determines who becomes a guide and gets to do good work. I didn't really get a good answer. Some of it is who your parents are, some of it is how you do in school. We got to see an English lesson, I have never seen anything so intense in my whole life in a school, it was like an auction. I guess the ones you fare well there end up in the 1%.

My fear is what if the army turns on you? Being trapped in North Korea would be a nightmare.

That was one of my main concerns. But I calculated that the odds of it happening during the week we are in would be fairly low, and even if it would happen the cost of harming tourists would be too high.

You'll get to drive hundreds of kilometers through really poor areas, see manual labour in farms, see areas with blackouts, walk through very rough neighbourhoods - the entire country is incredibly poor.

Congratulations you gave money to one of the worst regimes in the world to find out something everyone already knows.

lexi

Banned
My brother works as a tourism operator in North Korea, oddly, he talks just like you.

Apparently all we know about North Korea is western propaganda and it's really a happy land with gumdrop houses on lollipop lanes.

I have seen places in much worse state in the world than the stuff in the link and what I saw on my trip - Tanzanian small towns, Cape Verde slums, shanty towns in Saigon, most of Mumbai surroundings, favelas in Monterrey, just to mention a few.

If all those countries had the kind of absolute control over your movements you'd probably be posting here how wonderful they were.

Chittagong

Gold Member
If all those countries had the kind of absolute control over your movements you'd probably be posting here how wonderful they were.

There are amazing things in all of those countries too. The amazing safaris and Zanzibar beaches in Tanzania, the stunning landscapes in Mexico, Taj Mahal and other temples in India... It's more that I didn't feel that sharing more negative from North Korea would be very interesting to anyone - it's unlikely that I could encounter anything even worse than what has been already reported during a regular tourist trip.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I guess North Korea is fine to visit if, as a tourist, you can completely distance yourself from the broader picture and just take in the scenes and serenity. If you ignore the overall situation in NK then I guess it's easy enough to appreciate the clean streets and lack of muggings.

3. You'll get to see that not everything in the country is so grim as the western media would want to convey. While there is extreme poverty and hunger, you'll also see that tens of millions of people live relatively normal lives too - and are fairly upbeat.

None of this is to say that the country doesn't have significant issues. But on the balance, I think the regular people are better off with tourists coming in than without.

You're full of shit and delusional.
I can't wait to see tens of millions of NK folk happy and upbeat.

Your money is carefully focused into the elites pockets.

Chichikov

I've been to North Korea, it's an interesting place to say the least, Pyongyang is a crazy weird city and the mass games are fucking mental, I've never seen anything like this.
If you're into new and different experiences, it doesn't get much different than that, I don't believe for a second that I got anything close to realistic picture of what life in North Korea really is, but still, it's a pretty amazing experience.
Also, as the OP said, it's a very easy and safe country to travel.

I understand the concerns about funding an evil regime, but it's not like tourism is what keep that Kim Jong Un in power.

To me, the biggest drawback is that you forced to be in the organized tours to end all organized tour, and that's my least favorite way to travel.

Also, in my experience, RMB was the easiest to use foreign currency and you generally got cheaper prices with it, so try to get some if that's an option.

Chittagong

Gold Member
I can't wait to see tens of millions of NK folk happy and upbeat.

Your money is carefully focused into the elites pockets.

You'll have the chance to observe quite many people on their daily commutes, people in very long queues for busses, people working at fields, people working on construction sites, people doing the lawns, people buying daily supplies, people in the army. Probably a few thousand people during your trip out of many million. It's not a huge sample, but it gives something to contrast on.

NK was all the time capitalistic^^?

It's pretty clear that there are many levels of people with radically different levels of wealth. From broken down bikes to local SUVs.

To me, the biggest drawback is that you forced to be in the organized tours to end all organized tour, and that's my least favorite way to travel.

I agree 100%. It's the first group tour I have done in 15 years, certainly don't prefer travelling in groups. We have two real idiots in our group, but also ten nice and interesting people.

NK was all the time capitalistic^^?

You money goes directly to the regime and the small amount of elite NK that support/run it.
Surely you aren't so fucking retarded that you don't understand who is using the state funded ski/beach resorts, because it's definitely not someone starving half to death.

You'll have the chance to observe quite many people on their daily commutes, people in very long queues for busses, people working at fields, people working on construction sites, people doing the lawns, people buying daily supplies, people in the army. Probably a few thousand people during your trip out of many million. It's not a huge sample, but it gives something to contrast on.

It's pretty clear that there are many levels of people with radically different levels of wealth. From broken down bikes to local SUVs.

You were on an amusement park ride and appear naive enough to have come back exactly as they would like you too. I guess that says more about your critical thinking and lack of research.

What's really fucking creepy is your op totally ignores the mass starvation and documented hideous quality of life and kafkaesque justice system. No to mention the regime you happily shoveled your Finnish bucks into regularly threaten the world with nuclear and conventional weapon attacks.

Rafterman

Banned
Surely you aren't so fucking retarded

You were on an amusement park ride.

Quit shitting up a decent thread.

One of the best threads in OT in recent time, very interesting read

Yes, it was. Regardless of how people (deservedly) feel about North Korea, it's a compelling Op and I wouldnt' mind seeing the place myself some day.

Chittagong

Gold Member
You were on an amusement park ride.

Staging 600 km of buildings and synchronising the movement of people along the roads?

Maybe the right way to look at it is that the sights you get to see when you step out of the bus are the amusement park ride, and the things you see when you turn around and what you see from the bus window when going between them are less so.

What's really fucking creepy is your op totally ignores the mass starvation and documented hideous quality of life and kafkaesque justice system. No to mention the regime you happily shoveled your Finnish bucks into regularly threaten the world with nuclear and conventional weapon attacks.

All of that is much better documented than I ever as a tourist could do. In many threads here in the OT. I don't think people need to be convinced of how many things are in need of change.

Kangi

White knight for NK, please!
Go for it!
Justify flying off the handle and calling a user "[redacted]" over a cheeky comment.

Go for it.

We can have a discussion in here without someone charging in and hurling pejoratives at everyone over nothing, no?

Majine

Banned
I found it weird that you were allowed to bring your various devices into the country. I heard they confiscate all but old cameras before you even touch down on their airport.

Chichikov

I don't think any country would want to show their bad side in government sanctioned tourist tours
The difference is that no other country (as far as I know) force you to only travel with government tours (these are not government sanctioned tours, but government run ones).
You cannot go anywhere without your guide (though it should be noted that as far as I know you wouldn't get shot or anything if you do, they'll just cancel your tour).

I would like to visit because I have an academical interest in the place, but I would never urge others to go there.
I'm not so much the urging type (and I never create threads), but when people ask me about North Korea I tell them that think it's worth a visit, at least for people who are interested in new a different experiences, it's not the prettiest country I've ever been to, it doesn't have the best food (though it's not horrible on either fronts) but man, it's like no other place on the planet.
If "no other place on the planet" pique your interest as it does mine, you should at least know that it's much easier to travel to North Korea as you might think.
I found it weird that you were allowed to bring your various devices into the country. I heard they confiscate all but old cameras before you even touch down on their airport.
You can bring cameras, they have some limitation on certain devices, I don't remember the exact details, but if you book a tour they'll be very very explicit about what you can and can't bring.

Raonak

Banned
Wait... Is this NOT a joke thread?

Suprised anyone would even want to go there, Vice did an excellent documentary on north korea and how fake and controlled the whole thing was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom