• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official E3 2014 Floor Plan

Tsundere

Banned
http://e314.mapyourshow.com/5_0/floorplans/index.cfm?hallid=OO&islaunch=false#mappage

Facility Overview
TYwoXgS.png

South Hall

West Hall

Concourse Hall

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Wizards having a big space in the hall is a bit "what?" Outside of Duels of the Planeswalkers, what does Wizards have going on?

L~A

Nintendo, Atlus USA and XSEED next to each other.

I love the plans for this year <3

Atlus USA was always next to Nintendo, but XSEED moved from the South to West Hall this year. I approve.

#TeamWestHall

Miles X

Nintendo win with 97.5 cm2!!!!

Surprised Sony is the same size as MS, they have Vita and likely a more prominent PS3 showing?

Tsundere

Banned
Surprised Sony is the same size as MS, they have Vita and likely a more prominent PS3 showing?

Apparently people who attended said that Microsoft's booth was pretty chaotic to get around because of how poorly everything was placed. Didn't hear the same about Sony's Booth though.

jaypah

MS has a lot of space for just one platform. Maybe they'll have some Kinect stuff. Still seems like a lot of space. I guess it always does though.

Tsundere

Banned
MS has a lot of space for just one platform. Maybe they'll have some Kinect stuff. Still seems like a lot of space. I guess it always does though.

It's a decent size for sure, just that they've bordered by walls on all 4 sides so they need to manage space more efficiently.

LoveCake

How much would it cost to have a stand at next years E3 ?

Maybe everyone could chip-in & we could have a GAF stand, that is just a huge screen synced to GAF refreshing every ten seconds.

vgamer1

How much would it cost to have a stand at next years E3 ?

Maybe everyone could chip-in & we could have a GAF stand, that is just a huge screen synced to GAF refreshing every ten seconds.

It would cost less just to hang up a sign that says:

"500 Internal Server Error"

Cherubae

Hopefully Microsoft doesn't surround their booth with walls again this year like last year. It was a hotbox in there, and it did not encourage you to look around. Their playing stations were in the main walking pathway, which would get back-up with people waiting in line to play. That then blocked the main flow of traffic, so everyone would just stand around heating up the enclosed area.

Sony's booth is always so much better. Open and free.

Top Bottom