• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2017 - Lineup Reveal Trailer

I suspect it's the one that's coming out next fiscal year, so presumably the pirate online game or the sci-fi (online?) game.

Yep makes sense. Gives them a year to drum up excitement and get the IPs idea / message out there.

Haven't kept up with the latest news to come from Ubi, but if there's a new IP being announced I would guess it was the one teased in Watch_Dogs 2. Or was that thing confirmed already to be sth else?

That game is code named Pioneer and is still in development. Though it's hit development snags and many of the leads on the project were recently replaced.

So it may be that game, maybe not. Really just depends on how much further along they are.

I really really wonder what their "one last thing" game is this year. Last year was a let down with Steep in my opinion. Perhaps it's finally Fisher time?

jmizzal

The guy said most of the titles are unannounced

So thats Rabbids x Mario which is leaked
AssCreed they even say its gonna be there but its not officially announced yet.

So they must have a few more unannounced games

Just want one to be Splinter Cell

Do we think AC will come this year or no?

You would have to assume so. They aren't going to let their only big Fall game be South Park.

So either Creed or FC5.

Between the 2 I lean Creed as that's traditionally a Holiday title and as we've seen from Primal Ubisoft is ok with putting Far Cry in the Q1 slot

Edit - ah somehow how missed Ubi officially confirmed it for this year. That settles that then

dex3108

DOWN

Banned
You would have to assume so. They aren't going to let their only big Fall game be South Park.

So either Creed or FC5.

Between the 2 I lean Creed as that's traditionally a Holiday title and as we've seen from Primal Ubisoft is ok with putting Far Cry in the Q1 slot
Isn't FC5 already confirmed for Spring 2018?
It's confirmed to be this year.
Thank goodness. I miss the series from before Syndicate. Syndicate was so fucking bloated with attempted mechanics and ugly art.

Vinc

That was hilarious. Great stuff! Love that self-awareness from Ubi.

I'll miss Aisha hosting the conference but devs hosting is interesting. I wonder what they're planning.

A Splinter Cell comeback ala Chaos Theory with a reimagined Spies v Mercs would make me lose it.

And a new 2D Rayman too.

Jb

A shame Aisha won't be there. It was nice in the middle of all the hype and bombast having a woman presence at E3 that didn't take this stuff too seriously.

cooldawn

Got to admit I'm looking forward to this years UBI conference. This year a new Assassin's Creed after a break (hopefully the technology has caught up), new The Crew 2 and FarCry 5. I like that...plus probably a couple of unannounced projects too.

EDIT: No Aisha! : (

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Aisha Tyler confirmed out as host.

Oh shit, you know what that means.

90a.gif

Top Bottom