• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2017 - Lineup Reveal Trailer

OuterLimits

God damn Ubisoft is hitting it off with their self awareness. First with that blog post about the logo, and now this. I"m loving the direction they are heading.

I agree. Although it may not last long since another company is gobbling up their stocks.

Ramenman

Oh God at the bit at the end, when
Yves was going to type "iconic" to describe the teaser, but edited it out of the comment

That was genuinely great and very self-aware.

Ubisoft tends to seem rather out of touch and disconnected from what people think of them so I was surprise to see something so spot-on.

Ramenman

That game is code named Pioneer and is still in development. Though it's hit development snags and many of the leads on the project were recently replaced.

When/where did that leak ? I don't remember anyone clearly identifying the WD2 "leaked game" at the time.

MTC100

Banned
No Aisha this year?

Finally Yves has gotten my message, thank me later.

giphy.gif

LordofPwn

maybe they leak their whole presentation on twitter a few minutes before it starts, that's the only place where I see this going.

Budi

Also sad that there seems to be no Aisha then, really great energetic host. That ending in the video was funny as hell.

Blobbers

"no Aisha Tyler, yay!"

At least she's in control on that podium, unlike 90% of presenters who look like deer in headlights as soon as they step out
the Aisha hate is always amusing, but I prefer the her brand of cringe to most others

For all the flak Ubi gets over their games -- and I'm part of that group from time to time for sure -- I do appreciate how much they seem to enjoy just being silly about all of this E3 stuff.

I don't think that's true. Link?

It is true. Merch has been sent out. Has 2017 printed on t-shirts. It's not confirmed that it's 2017 per say but all the evidence suggests that it is. Plus Ubi wouldn't wanna miss out on the 10th anniversary of the creed would they? I can say without a doubt Origins is this year, october/november.

Sojgat

Aisha is like 95% of why I even watch their shitty conferences. I'll just wait for the official trailers this year then.

Girl wood, bitches.

It is true. Merch has been sent out. Has 2017 printed on t-shirts. It's not confirmed that it's 2017 per say but all the evidence suggests that it is. Plus Ubi wouldn't wanna miss out on the 10th anniversary of the creed would they? I can say without a doubt Origins is this year, october/november.

So the statement that it has been "officially confirmed" is, as I said, not true at all.

I do think it will be out this year, but it has not been officially confirmed.

Top Bottom