• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA teases PvZ: Garden Warfare for PlayStation

ColiBreh1

Banned
Looks like it's coming to PS4 & PS3:
Glww05l.png

https://twitter.com/EA/status/471546579288326144/

TeddyBoy

Cross posting:

Game looked really fun from what I saw, looks like a good party game. Be interesting to see if ithis is launched at a slightly reduced price to match the current 360/XB1 price here (about £25).

Huggers

So Microsoft paid EA to delay this for Playstation? Fucking irritating. This is one of the next gen launch games I wanted to play at the time. Will buy day one

manual4

Banned
So Microsoft paid EA to delay this for Playstation? Fucking irritating. This is one of the next gen launch games I wanted to play at the time. Will buy day one
How does thy logic flow?

More likely ms paid for them to focus development on the xbox one version so that it would come first not have to wait a later date of simultaneous release. Infact the game getting new maps and the implementation of micro transactions rather quick post launch kind of proves this

Azric

Banned
Wow, one less reason to keep my Xbox One now.. I only have this, titanfall, forza left.. And we know TF2 is going to ps4.. Oh Microsoft, please have some great exclusives at e3..Otherwise farewell!

Rembrandt

Banned
Wow, one less reason to keep my Xbox One now.. I only have this, titanfall, forza left.. And we know TF2 is going to ps4.. Oh Microsoft, please have some great exclusives at e3..Otherwise farewell!

You do know this was originally announced as a timed exclusive, right?

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
I'm actually not mad at them, because PvZ released like a silent fart right before Titanfall dropped. Now they have a chance to re-launch it outside of that game's shadow. Maybe even market it a little bit.

ColiBreh1

Banned
How does thy logic flow?

More likely ms paid for them to focus development on the xbox one version so that it would come first not have to wait a later date of simultaneous release

2442057-1627833308-mj-la.gif

You know damn well MS paid to delay the PS4/PS3/PC versions.

Doffen

He is right Microsoft paid not to have this appear on PC and PlayStation on the same day as Xbox platforms.
There are three ways to look at this:

1. Microsoft paid to get it on Xbox early.
2. Microsoft payed to have it delayed on other platforms.
3. EA sold themselves to the highest bidder, because that's what they do.

Top Bottom