• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA teases PvZ: Garden Warfare for PlayStation

Marvel

could never
Haven't had the chance to play it, but from what I've heard, it's actually surprisingly fun. People seem to be enjoying it a lot.

That's good to hear, I've only seen a little bit of gameplay on youtube I've not played it. I'll give it a shot for sure.

RalchAC

Wow, one less reason to keep my Xbox One now.. I only have this, titanfall, forza left.. And we know TF2 is going to ps4.. Oh Microsoft, please have some great exclusives at e3..Otherwise farewell!

I don't have an Xbox. But if Sunset Overdrive is as fun as it looks, keep your X1 until you've played that game.

It looks like Ratchet and Clank + Infamous... what's not to love there?

manual4

Banned
2442057-1627833308-mj-la.gif

You know damn well MS paid to delay the PS4/PS3/PC versions.
Actually I don't know. I can give you the evidence of the post launch content as mine, why not provide something other than buttocks gif.

Zalman

I don't have an Xbox. But if Sunset Overdrive is as fun as it looks, keep your X1 until you've played that game.

It looks like Ratchet and Clank + Infamous... what's not to love there?
Other than the colorful look, it looks nothing like Ratchet. It's more like Dead Rising.

HiiiLife

What are the chances this'll be on PS+? I spent money on Outlast and Don't Starve, and unfortunately, I feel I should've saved my money. So if I have the opportunity to get this for free, I will.

Philippo

lol as i thought we probably won't see any more exclusives from EA, they can't afford to lose all those user on Ps4, the leading platform with almost the double of install base of its competitor.
They realized it was an error with Titanfall.

What are the chances this'll be on PS+? I spent money on Outlast and Don't Starve, and unfortunately, I feel I should've saved my money. So if I have the opportunity to get this for free, I will.

Well if you want to wait till 2015 or 2016 then it'spossible

-MD-

Seems like I've been waiting forever for this to release on PC. I already preordered on GMG, hoping this lasts me a couple months so the wait for October/Evil Within is a little easier on me.

Good news for you PS bros though, now we can all enjoy it.

manual4

Banned
It's already a $40 retail game with micro transactions, EA are not going to put it on +

drgambit

Banned
Didn't we knew it was timed exclusive?

I was never under the impression this was ever going to be released on the non-xbone. PC was announced, but I don't ever recall that any Sony console was mentioned.

I'm kinda pissed this is happening, this should have been a simul release. I am getting real tired of 'exclusives' brought on by moneybombing.

level44

No sale.

It was interesting when it first released but since it was moneyhatted I didn't get to play it.

Now I have no interest. There are other games coming out.

If i get it so Microsoft paid EA to delay the game for Playstation ?

I really hate that processe...

Pay to develop a game ? OK

Pay so that a game does not go out somewhere else? God....

RalchAC

Other than the colorful look, it looks nothing like Ratchet. It's more like Dead Rising.

Weapons and humour certainly look like R&C to me. But that's not the purpose of this thread :p

On-topic: When could this launch? I think August/ September would be a good release window. If EA puts it on October / November... poor PvZ.

I know it's wishful thinking, but I'd actually like this game to get released on the PSVita :(

Steroyd

It's already a $40 retail game with micro transactions, EA are not going to put it on +

Because it has microtransactions that's even more reason to put it on PS+/GfG 6 months+ down the line, following the "free to play" model if only for a month.

But it's far far more likely to be on Games for Gold than PS+ later on.

I think they could maybe release it on the same day as PC version, so - 27th of June? Looking forward to it whenever it comes out, although I hope they balance out those microtransactions and all that shit. And I hope it's not too expensive... any chance of it being 20$, or is that too low for EA?

Three months seems to little for a timed exclusive. I was thinking it'd be at least 6 months after the Xbox version.

The sooner the better I guess.

it's been almost a year since the announcement at MS's press conference. having the game simply being listed as an Xbox only title for that amount of time was probably beneficial

I think they could maybe release it on the same day as PC version, so - 27th of June? Looking forward to it whenever it comes out, although I hope they balance out those microtransactions and all that shit. And I hope it's not too expensive... any chance of it being 20$, or is that too low for EA?

the pc version is $35, so probably not

d0nnie

Banned
Oh hell yea! I already have PvZ for the XBOne, but I've been counting the days until it came to the PS4. Day one for me, no doubt. I'm hoping dat PS4 gravy will yield 1080p instead of the XBOne 900p.

Only game I'll have the XBOne for is Titanfall....I guess I'll just turn it on for the monthly updates.

It was always a timed exclusive, since they said the dirty word called "first on platform."

Probably was 6 months exclusivity. Pretty normal.

Top Bottom