• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Palutena Confirmed for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U

Mr. Fix

Nice to see Palutena confirmed, what surprises me though was how they're handling the Mii's. They actually look fun to play.

Also, Chrom and Shulk being indirectly confirmed is hype on its own!

Azure J

I need a gif of the sexy.

SHAFT using more budget than most full feature anime just to pour on the "charm" in Palutena's hip thrust had me dying from laughter.

Also chick is BROKEN. Dormammu Spells? Teleports? Spell of Vishanti? Kokonoe Black Holes? JEEZUS.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
screen-3.jpg

Does this mean Phosphora is an Assist Trophy?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
SHAFT using more budget than most full feature anime just to pour on the "charm" in Palutena's hip thrust had me dying from laughter.
To be fair, SHAFT full feature shows almost always look cheap. No wonder Nisekoi was only twenty episodes and Mekakucity Actors is ugly as hell.

Kinsei

Banned
I could have done without the disgusting fan service shots in the trailer. She looks fun to play as though.

Galang

Banned
Expected, but still good nonetheless. The reveal trailer was amazing too. Out of all the characters shown so far I will likely main either her, Ike or Rosalina.

When Dark Pit appeared at the end I thought "BAYONETTA!....wait it's just Pitoo....damn." Would have been perfect.

When it did the close ups of Palutena's....assets...I thought for sure they'd play the "boing" sound effects I've heard in a bunch of anime xD

Also chick is BROKEN. Dormammu Spells? Teleports? Spell of Vishanti? Kokonoe Black Holes? JEEZUS.
I SAW THE DARK HOLE
I SAW THE CAPTAIN CORRIDOR
I SAW THE 3D0C
I SAW CHAOTIC FLAME
I SAW THE TELEPORT

YES!

Definite main unless Ganondorf gets revamped. If this is some Invoker stuff where I can change her moves on the fly, GODDAMN.

I could have done without the disgusting fan service shots in the trailer. She looks fun to play as though.
Yeah, nothing more disgusting than the glory of the female body.

Hero

Finally, my roster dreams for the game is complete. Everything else is gravy.

Suck it down to all the haters who said Sakurai wouldn't put her in.

Dryk

It made me giggle that we finally get a staff-wielding character and it's neither Krystal or a Fire Emblem character. Lots of people are crying right now.

Top Bottom