• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wave Blue DualShock 4 coming to NA this fall

reminder

via Facebook

THpAU8g.png

dual shock me if old

Spinluck

Man, the bottom pics are far more flattering.

The middle of bottom 3 looks sexy.

I hope they eventually do that thing again where they bundle the controllers with certain games that have that color in their scheme. It was awesome.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
something about it makes it look like some cheap baby toy..

Cels

is there some technical reason they can't change the touchpad color too? don't like that black on blue.

Dr. Kaos

Banned
Yeah but does it come with a bigger battery that lasts more than 6 hours of gameplay? Because that'd be swell (and, you know, not shameful).

Fucking Hell I read that as Wave Race coming this fall. I got excited for a second.

Haha, me too. I almost got hype.

I think that controller looks kind of... bleh. I don't like the way PS4 controllers are only partially colored like that. I think the white one looks a lot better than this too.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Summer actually. September 9 is still summer

Edit: Hmm or not, I thought Amazon had it listed for Sept 9th, got it mixed up with other controllers. It's Sept 30

MauroNL

The Red and Blue controller were available at launch in the EU. Haven't seen any after that. I work in retail and all they keep saying is still in production but delayed again. Will probably be very limited in the US too.

The blue could have been darker, that shade makes it look cheap and toyish. The bottom pictures look way better than the top one.

Can't really tell from the picture, but do any of these new DS4 colors not have the glossy bits around the dpad and face buttons?

Foshy

When are they coming to EU again? I got a red one when I bought my PS4 at launch, wanted to pick up a blue one lately too but they have literally disappeared from stores. Seems like it was a limited run, I really hope they come back.

Can't really tell from the picture, but do any of these new DS4 colors not have the glossy bits around the dpad and face buttons?

They're glossy too. It seems a bit less shiny than the black one because it's colored though.

Top Bottom