• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wave Blue DualShock 4 coming to NA this fall

Destiny-PS4-bundle.jpg

White still looks the best by far

Ertai

When are they coming to EU again? I got a red one when I bought my PS4 at launch, wanted to pick up a blue one lately too but they have literally disappeared from stores.

They were available at launch. Red, blue and black were all available at launch. Red and blue were available in VERY VERY limited quantities and have since then pretty much almost never been sighted.

So yeah Sony, make sure your controllers are decently available in other regions before you introduce them to new ones...

Always nabbed a blue DualShock as my main pad as soon as I could get a hold of one for each PlayStation. Time to keep the tradition going!

Those analog sticks and the touch pad ruin the overall look of the controller IMO. Also think the back grip having a different color but seeping into the bottom front of the handle prongs looks incredibly tacky.

With controllers looks obviously aren't the most important thing, but I don't ever think the Dualshock 4 is going to be an attractive looking controller. Shame considering the console itself looks really nice, to the point where the aesthetics of the console and controller really clash. They don't look like part of the same package to me. The white DS4 is the only iteration that I've thought looked alright.

Top Bottom