• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble 2K Bundle

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Nice, been waiting for a cheap Darkness 2 copy.

ph00p

Banned
Not a single god damn thing humble about asking $20 for a product. I know the games are good, and this has become regular practice of Humble Bundle, but they've really soiled the brand.

8bit

Knows the Score
FWIW, I really enjoyed XCOM The Bureau. It's like the shooty bits from Mass Effect combined with Roswell lore and although a bit janky great fun all in.

Orayn

Not a single god damn thing humble about asking $20 for a product. I know the games are good, and this has become regular practice of Humble Bundle, but they've really soiled the brand.

$20 you can choose to give entirely to charity?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

You do realize that you can chose to give all the money to charity ? People being that cheap when they can at the same time spend money for a goof cause is disgusting.

Already have Enemy Unknown and Bioshock Infinite, but none of the others. I'll be beating the average. Solid bundle, wish the top tier was $15 since I could probably gift the other two to friends.

Usually I always get the big company bundles like THQ, WB and EA but for this one I own almost all the games listed already.

Hopefully (or maybe not) the games that are added next week are ones I don't have.

MrFortyFive

Great bundle. I own everything but The Bureau, but I'll throw a few dollars at it. Interesting that BioShock includes a DRM-free copy as well.

Zoned

Actively hates charity

I agree. They have been milking this thing for quite a time now. Last time I bought something from them was that EA bundle when they didn't have these laughable price tags. Not gonna give a single penny to Humble team sadly.

Enco

Some good games there.

Pricing isn't anything amazing though. Most of these have been really cheap in the past.

fedexpeon

Banned
Pretty awful bundle for me.
Got all them with the exception of Mafia.

But lol at 20.00 for Infinity/XCOM.
Yeah okay Humble.

yatesl

I agree. They have been milking this thing for quite a time now. Last time I bought something from them was that EA bundle when they didn't have these laughable price tags. Not gonna give a single penny to Humble team sadly.

Then don't - give it all to charity (or 2K, if you wish). Does the cheap part of me miss getting 10 THQ games for a fiver? Sure, but it's hard to throw stones at charity.

Uh, I mean, NO DUKE NO BUY

Top Bottom