• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLoU:R Photomode Thread:I struggled a long time with compression [READ OP] [SPOILERS]

A few quick ones.
Can't embed intro until August 9th! Use links. First one is great.
Got this nice one of Tess and Joel when they leave the QZ for the first time.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10559916_10152670137977425_5824324133596649561_n.jpg?oh=04363c2ada61aef8b8eee83f6fc354e1&oe=543A5849&__gda__=1413141302_96274b4e0c2144fc704606c7d2c6e0ae[/G][/QUOTE]
Facebook hosting isn't allowed in this thread. Nice shot though.

QGX.jpg

Silent Hill vibes

RGX.jpg

SGX.jpg

Barrylad

Neo Member
I am wowed by how good this game looks, by how superb the photo mode tools are, and the creativity of the folks ITT. Just fabulous contributions. Real fuel for TLOU nerds like me.

viveks86

Man! The amount of thought and love gone into these shots far exceeds the random marketing bullshots that we get prior to release

viveks86

Thanks, managed to snag it in noir also, which one you guys think it's the best?

ibeStNMvSjRCtu.jpg

This looks great as well, but it's easier to make noir look good. I think the previous one has the perfect color palette and lighting that is quite rare to capture. I'd definitely go with the former.

chaosaeon

Wow at the shots with film grain applied.

I wish ND would patch in the option to have film grain applied throughout the whole game.

Loved having it turned on in Mass Effect 1 & 2, I was upset when they did away with it on ME3.
That's what I've been saying. A filter mode like the Black and white and dreamscape. Somebody tweet ND, I am twitterless and I doubt they'd listen to someone who just randomly made an account.

Some amazing shots guys. This is sooo the kind of thing I'd spend hours doing, but I won't be able to play this for a long time. The closeups on those models are ridiculous.

Vaga

Can't decide which is best :) If ND released the kind of pics you guys post here before release I would personally scream bullshots.

ibeKOVhuEqp8JY.jpg

idZwqGhVckUXr.jpg

i8D901A0hFkVF.jpg

Thread title has been changed thanks to charlequin, hopefully more people will read the OP now and realize we aren't as lax the console screenshot thread.

Kane1345

Really close to double dipping and getting this game again just for the photomode. I really enjoyed taking screenshots for the Infamous Second Son thread and eventual contest. Must. Resist.

LiK

quick question, why are my screens so much smaller than some other guys here? do i need to change it in the Share options on PS4?

Nibel

Forget 60 FPS, forget all DLC included - this thread proves that photomode is the real seller of this remastered version. Great stuff!

Let's hope that ND will include this option in all their future games.

I don't get it. How can a ps3 game have this much detail? As this is basically just mostly rendered in a higher res at higher AA. Why can't more game developers do this? Just copy the naughty dog formula of how they make the games. This game is ridiculous. Even though I played the ps3 version this is probably the biggest reason if I get a ps4 right now. Apart from uncharted 4.

edit: Sweet merciful Jesus:

Jobbs

Banned
Wow at the hotel dining room shot.

You seriously made this just by rotating the camera to point close to her face at some random location? That's her character model that you control there?

yes.. photomode doesn't work in cutscenes. that's real.

that IMO is probably my favorite so far in this thread, (I even tweeted about it) even though there are some *REALLY* incredible ones and I'm genuinely impressed by many of them.

Top Bottom