• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Maps of the USA showing most hated teams in each state for NFL NBA and MLB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Bleacher

Reddit Survey Shows Which MLB Teams Are the Most Hated in the United States

93971a417d8562994e27c299afe9cb4a_crop_north.jpg

Bleacher

Reddit Survey Shows Which NBA Teams Are the Most Hated in the United States

95c18ec8bc1587e4dd4d097b54deb993_crop_north.png

Bleacher

Redditor Releases Most Hated NFL Teams in Each State

5958492b884905b6724c3ae63b9017a6_crop_north.png

EDIT Adding NHL

nhl-hate-map.gif

rjinaz

Gees, Arizona Cardinal fans are still bitter about that Steelers Superbowl win.
ok, I'm one of them

Into

The NBA map is surely out of date considering LeBron's return to Cleveland.

Yep. Nobody gives a shit about Miami anymore, old news. PEACE

Good to see Seattle not letting go of Supersonics, fuck OKC.

Surprised there are a few Red Sox haters other than New Yawk'

Vanillalite

Yep. Nobody gives a shit about Miami anymore, old news. PEACE

Good to see Seattle not letting go of Supersonics, fuck OKC.

Surprised there are a few Red Sox haters other than New Yawk'

Doesn't appear to be anyone other than Yankee fans. I mean Flordia is just where they all go to retire so it's the same thing.

Chris R

Alaska not representing :(

So I'll just post my results and you can assume the same holds true for the rest of the state.

MLB: Yankees / Red Sox (pick one, doesn't matter)
MLB: Packers
NHL: Red Wings

Why would New England hate the Jets? That's the wrong New York team.

I'd say most hate the Jets much more. I have never hated the Giants. We play them every other year (and lose), oh well. We play the Jets 2 to 3 times a year and despise them. Love to hate Rex Ryan. Would love him if he was our coach. Better press conferences but less championships.

I can confirm the hate for the Atlanta Falcons in Louisiana. I don't think anyone here really cares enough about MLB to hate Boston though. Lakers hate is real.

Vanillalite

Also Wisconsin people hate ChiTown confirmed except for baseball cause nobody really cares about the White Sox and the Cubs are just laughable.

turtle553

Who do people in California hate their own teams?

Because there are so many in the NL. If Dodgers, Padres, and Giants were each 1/3 of the state(ignoring Angels) in the same division. If two hate the other, that's 66% of the state hating one team.

phanphare

Banned
Can't help but laugh at the NBA one. Poor Washington. Still so salty it appears. lmao

as a Charlotte Hornets fan you'd be salty too if it happened to you. at least Seattle still held on to their name...

OT who cares about the Heat anymore lol? spot on for the NFL though. fuck the Saints.

dubc35

Besides IA and WI, the Cardinals map could as well be most loved team by state (IL probably too due to so many people in Chicago).

If the option existed for Clay Bennett/David Stern instead of the Thunder they would be in WA. Fuck them.

winjet81

Why does Arkansas hate the Cubs?

What does Mississippi and Tennessee have against the Clippers?

Why do North and South Dakota hate the Vikings?

HoosTrax

Wait what. Can someone explain to me why anyone would hate the Nats? I'm from inside the Beltway, but don't follow baseball heavily. I'm surprised people feel much about them period, considering the team has only been around in its current incarnation for a decade or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom