• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Weekly Humble Bundle- Japan Edition. Features Ys Origin & As(s)tebreed

Tizoc

3F4B2EC37EDEF688A6F732F72A0871A113988074

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Astebreed worth it IMO, or at least Ys Origin.
Astebreed is a mix between Zone of the Enders and bullet hellshmups.

ViviOggi

I can vouch for Astebreed and MKH. Will get the basic version for Unholy Heights and One Way Heroics, always wanted to check those out. Great bundle.

I can vouch for Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae also known as Pantsu May Cry, but that would be paint the game as something is not really like. Fanservice is not that notorious.

q0t9Gpg.jpg

Is basically bloody palace mode from DMC with kickass combat, although the game is more similar to Ninja Gaiden combat than DMC.

Here's a combo video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STDM-FNL-Fk

Threw in a buck to try out Gigantic Army, since it was recommended in the Cybernator VC thread.

Gotta love those non-confusing Captchas:

lZHsuWe.png

bigkrev

How many of these games have cards?

Idlemaster has taught me that random Japanese games that have cards with anime girls on them can often be worth more than the cost of the game because the cards sell for a high price

Eusis

Seriously though I always just put in whatever I COULD put in and it went "ok you're cool." Maybe it's meant to throw bots off further?

How many of these games have cards?

Idlemaster has taught me that random Japanese games that have cards with anime girls on them can often be worth more than the cost of the game because the cards sell for a high price

Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae has some cards that sell for some pretty awesome prices. Solid a foil card a few weeks ago for $3.

Evilmaus

Dropped $10 to get every game. Now they get to stagnate in my Steam library for months until I finally get around to playing them.

Just kidding. Half of these might not ever get installed...

SerTapTap

Damn have to for the highest tier for the shmup. I guess if mitsurigi is good too I'll get it. Is it sort of like Croixleur Sigma then?

Pixeljunk shooter is great, not really a shmup though. Like a twin stick shooter more focused on puzzles and movement than shooting and dodging. Shame PJ Shooter 2 isn't on steam but the first one is fine on it's own.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Killer bundle! Good thing that I didn't grab Astebreed on the Summer Sale. Ys Origin is one of the best ARPG ever! Yunica > your all female protagonists.

One Way Heroics? Sold! I watched Frankomatic play this game and it looked fun. I have been wanting to play, but not enough reason yet. Goodbye 12 bucks, hello 3 new games!

Top Bottom