• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Weekly Humble Bundle- Japan Edition. Features Ys Origin & As(s)tebreed

Nabs

How do I manage this? When I click "Hide DS4 Controller" it hides "Controller (XBOX 360 for Windows)" which is the one that I want to keep.

That shouldn't be happening. I would recommend closing everything, including Steam, then try again. Keep an eye out on the "USB Game controller" panel to see what shows up.

I haven't been in on a humble bundle/weekly in a while. Can you still pass out extra steam keys of games if you already own them?

I wouldn't mind giving one of my friends Ys Origin, but I don't remember how this works.

This bundle has separate keys for all the games.

PS Astebreed is amazing.

That shouldn't be happening. I would recommend closing everything, including Steam, then try again. Keep an eye out on the "USB Game controller" panel to see what shows up.

Alright, I tried this. The only thing open was the DS4 program. I even unplugged the DS4 and plugged it in again. It always keeps the "Wireless Controller" one. The messages it gives when I click the "Hide DS4 Controller" box are:

WqIX1i4.png

Nabs

Alright, I tried this. The only thing open was the DS4 program. I even unplugged the DS4 and plugged it in again. It always keeps the "Wireless Controller" one. The messages it gives when I click the "Hide DS4 Controller" box are:

WqIX1i4.png

I'll PM you something in a bit.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Dropped $10 to get every game. Now they get to stagnate in my Steam library for months until I finally get around to playing them.

Just kidding. Half of these might not ever get installed...

Yeah, that's kinda why I'm not buying it. Three of the titles I want are on different tiers and so I'd be paying $10 for three titles and the rest probably can't be modbotted away.

This might be the first time that I pay the full top tier for a weekly. I only have (and enjoy) PJ Shooter and I'm interested in a bunch of the games. Having the charity slider makes the choice a bit easier as well, I obviously keep the devs paid. But notching up the charity slider a bit helps to make the purchase feel a bit more reasonable to me.

Unholy Heights is a really charming game, and One Way Heroics is quite good too.

Yup. Both are pretty good.

My Ranking:

1: Ys Origin
2: One Way Heroics
3: Unholy Heights/Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
4: Gigantic Army (Don't really like it)
--: Pixel Junk Shooter (I have the PS4 version)

jholmes

Was thinking about getting MKH and really enjoyed Oath in Felghana, toss in two touted shooters and this was an easy buy at $10.

Don't think I'll ever bother with Unholy Heights or One Way Heroics though, so if anyone wants 'em for free, quote to reveal and let me know you took it, thank you kindly.

Dambrosi

Banned
I bought the $10 tier for Astebreed (at last, a price i can justify to myself!), but all this Gigantic Army talk is making my Cybernator-loving inner SNES-fan youth salivate. It helps that the rest of the package is awesome, too.

Don't think, all of you still on the fence - just buy it!

arghhh
forgot to buy in the end!
anyone has doubledipped and is willing to sell a second bundle that includes astebreed?
pm me in case :X

Top Bottom