• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"P.T" Interactive teaser up on PSN Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpmboy

I'm reading reports everywhere that it ends there... so far no one have discovered anything else.

Thanks for your stream btw, saw it at the office and it gathered some audience!

No problem, glad you liked it.

I got a yellow light twice, but nothing seems to be changing post bug screen

Dascu

Shagg, FYI the hole in the wall during the red light/eye sequence only appears after running through the level for twenty minutes.

FinKL

I want to know what's going on in Shagg's stream that has people so pissed but I don't want to spoil the experience!

We thought he got to the end, but the stream either
1) Died
2) Game blocked the ending for us to see, because now he's at the start of the game again

Bricky

Shagg187 made us sit through all that, just to have the stream cut off?

And now he is doing it all AGAIN?

He has taken the insanity of this game to a whole other level.

E: WAIT WHAT THIS IS ALL STILL PART OF THE DEMO?

Reynx

I figured it out. Shagg is going to make us watch him play the game over and over again just like he had to walk through the same hallways over and over again. So meta...

Jonnax

Had to just switch off my PS4 in the blurry red room with the fast walking. Spent a good 20 minutes there and I'm very dizzy with a bad headache.

To be honest I was really interested in the game right up until the
hanging fridge scene where you have to walk back and forth to move Hello! to Hell, it was bit of a chore and I feel that the full game is going to have a lot of contrived puzzles in the same way that Outlast
had the turn three valves puzzle over and over again

Yeah ok P.T. made my brother and I scream, I shit you not. I have never in my life screamed at anything scary.

Seriously the further you get the more fucked up it is. I've had to pause it, gonna finish it up in a mo.

I just screamed, cursed, and dropped my controller. Don't know if I can finish this.

MattyG

Banned
I'm starting to think this is Silent Hill. It has a very similar vibe and concept to it for starters. Secondly, the studio doesn't actually exist. What other publisher has pulled something like this before? Konami. At first I thought it was a Sony published game, but the trailer only says the "developers" name. Thirdly, and this is a long shot, the options menu looks strikingly similar to MGSV: Ground Zeroes. And wasn't it said that the next Silent Hill would run on the FOX engine? This sort of has a similar look to other FOX engine rendered things we've seen in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom