• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 & XOne owners - Give your 9 month review

Moofers

Almost 9 months in I realize my PS4 has really under-delivered. I got a PS4 at launch, knowing things are usually tough on early adopters. Firmware updates, unforseen issues emerging, and certainly an initial drought of titles to play. But how long is that supposed to go on and when is it no longer okay?

I took inventory of my PS4 library and found that my favorite games are all last-gen remakes. Of course, TLOU is at the top of my list. I am enjoying that, but its still a game I already had. Tomb Raider DE was really pretty and I enjoyed it immensely, but again, it’s a game I could have played for the first time, for free via PS+ no less, on my PS3. Same goes for Injustice, which was a lot of fun for me, but also on PS3. Wolfenstein is really the only game I really enjoyed that I didn't already have the chance to play on PS3. But of course, that was still an option for people without PS4's.

The answer to that problem is the first-party lineup. After all, most people buy a system right off the bat for the exclusives. For me, the draw was Killzone: Shadow Fall. It is definitely super pretty, but overall I feel its been done better before in the form of Killzone 2. Admittedly I skipped Infamous because I'm burned out on open-world GTA type games, and I skipped Knack because it just didn't appeal to me. So that's pretty much left me with a bunch of PS3 games that I've been playing prettied up versions of, in addition to a handful of free PS+ offerings.

To be fair, PS+ has really helped fill in the gaps and give an impression of added value. There have been quite a few free games, though I've only really gotten into Resogun, Don't Starve, and Outlast. The rest I can pretty much take or leave. Its been nice to have things to try though. Can you imagine if PS+ had not been there?

Now as much as I've complained about cross-gen/last-gen games making up the majority of my good times on the system, I'm actually disappointed there aren't MORE games from last gen with PS4 versions. Dark Souls 2, Ultra Street Fighter 4, and FF: Lightning Returns are just a few games I would have gladly played on PS4 in order to have better graphics and streaming abilities, but I guess it was not meant to be. I'd rather have these ports than nothing at all, and in the case of these 3 games I just mentioned, I had to keep my PS3 around. I've got over 80 hours into Dark Souls 2. That's 80 hours I didn't use my shiny new PS4. For some people that 80 hours is like 2 weeks, but for me it took about 2 months. That seemed like a long time to not even be turning on my PS4. Plus, I was kind of bitter that I couldn't stream the game or easily watch others playing it like I would have been able to had it released on PS4.

I also have to keep my PS3 around because my PS4's media abilities either don't exist or aren't as convenient. I have a bluetooth remote for my PS3, so I want to use that rather than drain my DS4 which has a pretty short battery life. But I can't. There's no option to sync that remote with the PS4. So the PS3 remains my Netflix machine, my Hulu machine, and my MKV/AVI player. Hell, my PS4 can't even play MP3s yet. That seems absurd in 2014. Granted, I bought some Turtle Beach headphones that let me plug in my PSP Go (which is my mp3 player, seriously) and add custom music to any game. So now I really don’t care about the custom music option Sony is offering through Music Unlimited because as long as I have these headphones I'll never need it.

Now I know Wii U had a very shaky start, but I just picked one up last month and discovered the thing has more games I want for it than I can actually afford or make time for. It would be really nice to feel that way about my PS4, but instead I can count the number of games I want for the rest of this year on one hand. (For the curious, its Diablo 3, The Evil Within, and Dragon Age. Maybe LittleBigPlanet 3) Again, a couple of those being cross-gen games. I understand there's hope on the horizon though with the next 6 months seeing some pretty big releases like Bloodborne for example. But for right now, I'm kind of feeling like I could've waited on the PS4 since its mostly been a way to stream pretty PS3 games so far.

The last thing I'll say is that the sort of "radio silence" on certain fronts is sort of annoying. On the other side of the fence, I am seeing Microsoft absolutely desperate for my attention and my money. They are talking constantly about the ways they intend to make the Xbone better and better. Seeing that makes me wish Sony would be a bit more aggressive on that end by reaching out and saying "Hey you want this feature? Yeah we're looking at having that in 3 months!" or something. How about fixing the recording issue where my system can't be relied upon to actually record the last 15 minutes of gameplay the way it was advertised to do so? How about fixing the layout so I can more easily navigate to certain things like how much HD space I've got left? This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for answers on and they're being kind of quiet about it.

As for streaming, I like that Twitch and Ustream are really easy to use, but now that Twitch is muting pretty much everything, can we have some way to stream to other services instead? I'd like to see something in place so I could use hitbox or whatever else I choose, instead of being limited to just Twitch or Ustream. Twitch muting my stuff has almost made that service totally irrelevant for any plans I had to produce some kind of content that I'd want people to be able to view anytime after the initial broadcast.

This is getting a bit long in the tooth now so I'll just wrap by saying its not quite what I had anticipated when I got it delivered from Amazon last November. There's definitely been some good times had and there's certainly promise, but overall I feel I let the hype get to me and really I wouldn't have been missing out much had I waited.

TL;DR - I got a Wii U and was like "whoa look how many exclusive games this thing has that I want that are either already out or hitting by December" and then I realized I had my PS4 for 9 months and have almost exclusively been playing dolled-up PS3 games on it and will continue to do so with only a couple of exceptions through 2014. And it can't do all the stuff my PS3 can do so I gotta keep the PS3 hooked up to the main TV still. And MS is really trying hard to get me to love them again and its slowly working meanwhile Sony is like "yeah, well, we're doing stuff and we got games coming in 2015 so hang in there and thanks for the money".

Your turn!

eternalb

So far, both systems have pretty much been dust collectors for me. Wish I would have waited... At least I've had some time to clear out a decent chunk of my backlog.

I have thoroughly and utterly enjoyed my launch day PS4 for the last 9 months. Just like I enjoyed my 360, PS2, PS1, NES, etc for the 1st 9 months. They completely delivered on the aspects of the console that I had interest in. Could I use more games - yes - but I would say that no matter what as I enjoy new gaming experiences.

Einbroch

Banned
I've enjoyed my PS4 but fully realize that I could have waited until next month to pick one up.

Games are everything. More need to come. When they come, I'll be much happier.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I played my PS4 every day until around January, then the drought hit. I've played it intermittently as new games come out. I'll be getting all the multiplats for it this fall.

I bought an XB1 in April with Titanfall and Dead Rising. It's mostly been in the box since May, though I took it out for the Destiny beta and will be playing Halo/Sunset Overdrive this fall.

I love all 3 right now (The Wii U seems to always be missing in these)

I play both here and there. I am on my PS4 more due to the fact I play Battlefield 4 and NBA2k14 with family but occasionally try to play a round of Titanfall if I can and Dead Rising.

On the Wii U, nothing but Mario Kart and Zelda

I do go back to the 360 and the PS3 to finish the backlogs on those as well. PC is even worse with the backlog lol.

Right now I got so much games that I got to delay buying new ones lol.

Deadstar

Had my PS4 since launch day and have to say that I've been overall very satisfied. Launch games weren't great but I beat Knack and Killzone and got pretty far into Assassin's before burning out. The first good game I would say was Resogun followed by Infamous Second Son. I really thought that game had great combat and enjoyed using the different powers that you get. The controller hurt my hands for the first few weeks/months but I'm used to it now which is awesome.

I've been really happy with the plus offerings lately and I feel like there is a lot to play. I beat Fez for the first time recently and played through most of Strider. Currently waiting for Singstar and LBP to be released.

PS4 is fine, but it's been my least played console, by far. It doesn't have any killer IP for me, and I probably could have waited to buy one until this holiday season and not felt like I missed anything. Most of my retail and downloadable games are cross buy any way so I could have been playing most of what I have on my Vita or PS3.

Before Hohokum came out I hadn't bought a game for the system since May. Most of the downloadable stuff from PS+ wasn't anything that kept my attention for very long, and I wouldn't have bought any of them except for Don't Starve.

naeS

Bought a PS4 at launch, still play it everyday.
Bought a Xbox One in February, should have waited for MCC.

Syrus

Banned
Thoroughly enjoying my X1 and loving the monthly updates.

Ryse was eye candy and to me a fun quick game. Dead Rising 3 is a blast.

I loved Titanfall , Gen 5 almost. Best MP in years.

Wolfenstein is a hidden gem and so was Tomb Raider DE.

Battlefield 4 disappointed me greatly, so dis Ghosts MP.

Watch dogs is fun but not as good as sales made it out to be.

I'm stokes for metro redux , sunset overdrive, Halo MCC and most of all dragon age 3

Forgot, I just got black flag and it is fricckin GOOD.

I enjoyed my PS4 for about two months. After that it became a Netflix box. There just aren't any games that interest me yet. Destiny and CoD should be good this fall, though! What I really want are JRPGs, but that won't happen.

PS4: B- Still impressed by hardware, underwhelmed by UI and updates. Still missing many promised features. Exclusives released so far have also been disappointing. Killzone and inFamous SS were beautiful yet boring. Knack was just boring. Great support for smaller games, but overall it hasn't been used much.

Xone: B Dead Rising 3 has been my favorite game on either console so far. Which is a bit disappointing as well. Happy with updates, multimedia functionality and the Kinect stuff (managing the UI without a controller). Also not much to play. I prefer playing stuff on the Xone, but mainly because of UI and the controller. Still haven't found a lot of reasons to use it.

In the meantime, I'd give the Wii U a B+. Great games, no BS, off-tv play has been great. Of all three, if I only had a Wii U right now I'd be just as happy.

quickwhips

Finally got a real game for PS4 in TLOUR. Invite system sucks. Notifications won't go away without deleting them. No DLNA. Fix your shit Sony. At least when I get in a game TLOUR is fun. Controller is pretty nice I thought the switch from 360 would be harder but it was not.

ZeroX03

Banned
I play my PS4 less than my PC, PS3, 3DS & Wii U, and about on par with my Vita. Firmware could do with some improvements but I'm in no rush, PS3 can do media playback just fine.

Can't say I'm underwhelmed though, all consoles are pretty shitty in their first year. I expected the drought. Got my PS4 for cheap thanks to Amazon import anyway.

Neil_J_UK

Got PS4 at launch, no regrets. I knew what I was getting myself into - I didn't expect a ton of games in the first year, but I'm happy with what I've got. As a big FIFA player, that has had most of my time, but I also enjoyed BF4, Killzone, and most recently TLOU online.

I didn't expect AAA games on PS+ yet, so not all of the free offerings have been to my taste, but I REALLY liked Resogun.

Feature wise, I'll be honest I'm disappointed that suspend/resume isn't here yet - after using this on my Vita I know how much of a game changer it is, I just hope it comes out sometime soon.

Remote play is fantastic, when I'm not getting network lag. I live in apartments so I think the amount of wifi networks interferes a bit, as the connection seems really inconsistent. When I get to sit down and play, most of my time is playing MP, so getting the chance to play some SP stuff in bed on the Vita is great.

Overall I'm happy with my PS4.

Stranya

Delighted with my PS4, lots of games, all good.

Xbox One: well, I enjoyed DR3 and Ryse, but there hasn't been a lot else (given that I get multiplatform games on PS4). TF was good for a quick blast. Not impressed at the lack of downloadable games.

R3TRODYCE

I got my PS4 at launch and bought a second unit in March and at first loved it then the lack of games made me despise it and feel like I wasted money but then Infamous SS came out and turned everything around. I love the share features, IP's on the way, and the controller is a big step up from the DS3 so I'm very happy with it and I'm looking forward to the future. I've started using it almost daily now since it's getting fun games like Surgeon Simulator and upcoming games like Counter Spy/DC etc.

I got my Xbox One at launch and bought a second unit in February and it blew me away considering all the negativity that was going around at the time. I use it daily since my cable box is hooked up to it and with the suspend/resume feature coupled with being all digital things couldn't be better especially with all the great games coming this fall and the numerous OS updates. I really like how feature complete the console is and things look to be getting better with requested features being checked off.

I have no regrets on purchasing either console.

Qassim

PS4: inFamous, The Last of Us: Remastered
Xbox One: Forza 5

The only titles I've put any real time into on these consoles. I have enjoyed them all though, Forza 5 getting the most playtime - but that's probably only natural given TLOU and inFamous are focused on the SP campaign. I have more games for these consoles (e.g. PS+ titles, Knack, Killzone, Fifa 14 (XB1), Killer Instinct upgrade, etc) - but i haven't played much of them.

I use my Xbox One more than my PS4 for media stuff, I prefer using the Xbox One, I like the OS and Kinect and I like where it is going in terms of OS updates.

The PS4 is really has only been used for inFamous and The Last of Us post launch period, and not much more since. The OS hasn't developed as I'd have liked.

But mostly, they haven't had many quality exclusives yet, so I haven't had much game time from either of them.

I had the PS4 since release. I picked up NBA 2K14 and Killzone. Didn't like either all that much. I then went for AC4 and Battlefield 4 when they were on sale on Amazon for $25 around Black Friday. Put maybe 10 hours into AC4 until the AC-ness started to wear thin and while I enjoyed Battlefield the technical issues caused me to give up on it.

I didn't really use the PS4 outside of a Netflix box until The Last of Us: Remastered. I reckon I should have waited to buy it but I had money when the system came out so I don't really regret picking it up. I could have saved some money on those launch games though.

bidguy

Banned
bought x1 on launch and im pretty happy with my purchase

july and august has been awful with game releases though

SegaShack

I have both. Sony has more small downloadable games. MS has more full retail games. I like Mercenary Kings and Resogun a lot. However Forza, Titanfall, and Killer Instinct are all 10/10 games for me and I play my Xbox much more than PS4. I also prefer the Xbox interface much more and really love the Kinect. This fall PS4 will get Little Big Planet though.

I like indies, so the PS4 with PS+ has been pretty awesome for me. The only physical games I own are inFamous Second Son, Watch_Dogs, and The Last of Us: Remastered. All of them are good, but there's nothing out currently that's a "must-have this exact minute". Once Bloodborne and The Order 1886 come out early next year, I'd say that would be a good time to pick one up.

DjRalford

I've spent more time playing don't starve on my PS4 than any other game
But after skipping TLOU PS3, I am thoroughly enjoying it on PS4.

I bought on launch day for the future content though, so I'm not overly fussed by the first years drought of great new titles.

Allforce

Bought a PS4 at launch, played pretty much daily, impressed with the variety of software and the consistent releases. I like the simplicity of the interface, but hate that it's already starting to get cluttered on the main "game" bar. Folders or moving the "Library" to the first tile on the left would solve this issue instantly I feel.

Got XB1 in June, have enjoyed Titanfall and Powerstar Golf. I have Dead Rising 3 as well but haven't gotten into it. The software releases are...sparse in comparison to PS4. A real lack of smaller indie and digital-only titles, it really feels like a reversal from 360/PS3 days where PS3 had zilch for a long time and 360 had tons of software.

I don't like the Store and how cumbersome it is to search for things. The dashboard seems to be getting updated more and more and that's good because as it stands it seems less about "showing you what you want to see" and more "showing you what WE want to show you".

ZeroCDR

I bought a PS4 a few months after launch since I got an insanely good deal on it through Amazon WHD, otherwise I would have waited until next year probably.

So far I've been relatively unimpressed games-wise, but that's to be expected during the first year. Infamous was great, but extremely short and light on content in comparison to the previous game.

It's further undermined by the severe lack of features that should have come standard out of the gate. The UI is also atrocious and needs a serious revamp.

I'm not having buyers remorse, the price was right and there's some great looking titles on the horizon, no question about it. I just wish my PS4 of now could be doing other things, like streaming my personal media or playing my PS1/PS2 classics, since I'm light on PS4 games.

Mine is weird.

I actually regretted both consoles at first. a LOT. Booting up my x1 to play battlefield and having parties basically broken and battlefield 4 being just a mess of a game, and my ps4 collecting dust with no games to play (i hated killzone. hated it).

I actually built a PC just cause of how much i was not pumped about my new consoles.

Now im really really excited about whats coming down the line. Ps4 in all honesty i am less happy with than x1. But thats mainly cause i like a lot of the media features on x1, friends play on it, and i honestly (raising my shield) get a lot of mileage out of kinect. I use its voice commands every time I turn it on to navigate and such so I consider that a justified purchase. Loving the monthly updates as well.

Im more excited about x1's 2014 holiday (I like forza over driveclub, sunset overdrive looks like a ton of fun, and halo MCC is gonna own my life), and am crazy pumped for the games coming to ps4 in 2015. Bloodbourne alone looks to be enough to make me happy. Uncharted will def be getting the choice over tomb raider I think.

Most of my single player games will stay PC for me, and i think most of my multiplayer will stick with x1 (parties and social features are just so much better, IMO). Sony announced a lot of cool stuff at gamescom to keep me pumped though.

Wii U still only has one game that appeals to me currently out.

Overall, as of right now on this day, things are a little dry. But Im really excited about whats coming for both consoles.

I'm definitely on XB1 the most but that has to do with TV and media integration as much as anything else. I have all 3 and don't regret any of them. There's always going to be droughts in the time after launch. Sony is definitely lagging on the OS updates but they're starting to show improvements, and part of the reason they look bad there is because what MS is doing is unprecedented.

Having said all that, I can't deny that the most fun by far I've had with any of these systems was Dead Rising 3 which was almost a year ago. I have high hopes for the fall releases though.

Least played new consoles in all the generations I've been playing and all that I've been a multiplatform player from launch. That doesn't mean I don't play them, but most of what's been made newly available for these new systems has been out there for PC or past consoles. Waiting for more new stuff that isn't more of the old, whether it's a 'new' IP or not, basically. Play my X1 more than the PS4 just because I prefer the new exclusives there so far. Overall, though, my most-played platform of the new gen, so far, is the Wii U.

Pjsprojects

PS4 - Whilst I really enjoyed Killzone,Infamous was boring and Knack is ok. I tried BF4,Ghosts and Need for speed but overall nothing jumps out apart from Resogun!

WiiU - Bought a lot of games but the first party stuff is not my scene. The promise of 3rd party support fell off a cliff and then my console stopped reading disks so was scrapped due to being out of warranty.

Xbone - Didn't expect to be happy with this one but tbh it's turned out to be my most used console with many games I seem to like and the graphics look on par with other platforms (I don't sit and study the picture).

PC - Cheap games & great platform but I'm seeing to many bad AAA ports so I end up having to double dip on console!

Farslain

PS4 has had a lot of heavy use.

Warframe for a few hundred hours, BF4 for a hundred some hours, FFXIV for a hundred plus. Their and Killzone were short and fun, indies like Rogue Legacy, Trine 2 and now Fez have been really enjoyable.

The front fascia buttons still annoy me to this day, my power button is especially resistant to being pressed, this is likely a fault of my unit. System software still disappoints with lack of functionality and useful updates. Game software has been it's strongpoint for me.

I can also see a decline in PS4 use over the next 6-12 months as there are very few multi plata that appeal, the remakes are all of no interest and the Sony exclusives aren't interesting.

The One was given away a couple of months ago as it was simply being neglected and it went to a home where it is used daily.

It's a great console but I had nothing to play on it with the PS4 filling that role. System software was fantastic and really put Sony to shame with frequency and quality of updates, functional features and hardware were also fantastic.

I'll buy another One for Christmas, either the lovely white one or the Call of Duty one as I'd love to play the halo games again and my wife thinks Sunset Overdrive looks great.

Conclusion, they're both winners, but you probably didnt want to own both from the start.

After the Masterchief collection I predict a good focus on PC gaming for myself.

Krakn3Dfx

Almost 9 months in I realize my PS4 has really under-delivered.

Stealth
PS4 bitch post confirmed I guess.

Christ.

Have had my PS4 since launch, have gotten some great games both free through Plus and buying them, have enjoyed the XB1 as well for Garden Warfare and Peggle 2. Both system UIs could still use some work, but overall, not unhappy with my purchases, no regrets.

JayDub

XB1 - Sticks are too loose. Its on DS3 levels. Its a deal breaker for me. Controller feels and looks amazing. Ergos are AMAZING. Only gripe are the sticks. Great battery life. Thought rumble triggers would be the next big thing, I can't tell the difference between it and regular rumble. Third parties haven't used it extensively. It feels just nonexistent.

I think the console looks great. Launch games all looked worse, bought on both for testing purposes. BF4 was a jaggy mess in multiplayer. COD: Ghost looked like there was vaseline smeared on the screen. AC4 same and jaggy. Forza 5, jaggy. KI, jaggy. Definitely disappointed with the graphical performance. At this point, its safe to say Ill be going PS4 as my main console, and XB1 for Halo and exclusives.

PS4 - Sticks are 360 levels good. No issues with rubber tearing on stick. Triggers feel great. Love the texture of the back of the controller. Console gets HOT. Dont like that they changed blu ray controls (X no longer pauses, WTF?). Hate the XMB (or whatever its called), the blue looks boring and cheap. Screenshot sharing is a dud for me. I'd rather have a photo mode, And most people take the screenshots out with a USB to avoid compression anyways. Touchpad is cool. I like the light bar on controller. Console doesn't seem to like to go to sleep, and waking up and booting up takes forever.

My current game collection stands like this for the two consoles:
PS4: Knack, LEGO Marvel and AssCreed 4
Xbone: Dead Rising 3

Digital games don't really count for me as games because they're not on my shelf.

Buy a Wii U, it's so much better. That will of course change when Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III release MUHAHAHAHAHA.

Catdaddy

I figured going in that I could have waited, and the push of Watch Dogs almost made me cancel, but I decided to stick with it and AC4 would be my main 2013 game until more titles are released.

Looking back I would have waited until Watch Dogs was released, then picked up AC4, TR, Wolfenstein and TLoU all for PS4. Right now, I'm still going through my PS3 backlog waiting for Destiny to be released, so waiting would have given me alot to play on the PS4.

Bought a PS4 at launch, played pretty much daily, impressed with the variety of software and the consistent releases. I like the simplicity of the interface, but hate that it's already starting to get cluttered on the main "game" bar. Folders or moving the "Library" to the first tile on the left would solve this issue instantly I feel.

Got XB1 in June, have enjoyed Titanfall and Powerstar Golf. I have Dead Rising 3 as well but haven't gotten into it. The software releases are...sparse in comparison to PS4. A real lack of smaller indie and digital-only titles, it really feels like a reversal from 360/PS3 days where PS3 had zilch for a long time and 360 had tons of software.

I don't like the Store and how cumbersome it is to search for things. The dashboard seems to be getting updated more and more and that's good because as it stands it seems less about "showing you what you want to see" and more "showing you what WE want to show you".

Store is confusing until you figure out how they want you to use it. You can go to the games section when you scroll right or just say Xbox Bing and the games name.

PS4: Love to game on it, media features still lacking.

Im genuinely curious about this: Did you expect much? Sony advertised the ps4 very much as the games console. That its all about games. I figured from day one ps4 would have the edge there and ms would have the edge on media.

shwimpy

Loving my PS4. It's great to have a healthy mix and steady influx of indies/AAA games. Right now I'm playing TLOU and Hohokum. You really can't have two more different type of games than that.

I'm pretty happy with my xbox one right now but I'm still playing my 360 more. Titanfall is fun, but if I want to play something single player I'm heading straight back to my 360. Hopefully this will all change soon when destiny, dragon age, and Diablo all come out. Master chief collection will be very nice as well.

Its a very good netflix/hulu machine in the meantime though. Kinect seriously makes everything so much easier and better.

PS4 9 months later: It's still good. Disappointed by the lack of media streaming apps (especially in Canada), but it's not a dealbreaker (Chromecast has the PS4's back). The live streaming stuff is still neat. The drought is real, but it's real on both consoles. TLOU is helping.

No regrets whatsoever.

I just bought my Xbox One yesterday but I love the new full-screen Gamerpics and that Netflix has achievements.

Also, I got Titanfall for $25. So that was cool.

Mostly waiting for Sunset Overdrive, but it definitely felt just like when I got the 360 home back in the day. Lots of little details that make the overall experience smooth and fantastic. Hopefully Titanfall will be fun enough to last me until -- WHAT DESTINY IS COMING OUT WHEN THAT'S LIKE IN THREE WEEKS OMFG

Mesoian

PS4 - I have bought 3 games for it; Killzone:SF, Assassin's Creed 4, TLOU:R. Traded in Killzone for Mario 3D World as the single player was DREADFULLY boring, AssCre4 continues to be excellent, TLOU:R is great, but I also got it half off by trading in my PS3 version.

PS+ has added a lot of value to the system.

Final Verdict: Had I not gotten my PS4 for free, I would not have bought one yet. In the 9 months I've had it, it has spent more time as a Netflix machine then a gaming console.

So far, both systems have pretty much been dust collectors for me. Wish I would have waited... At least I've had some time to clear out a decent chunk of my backlog.

I wish I had waited on the One. Its basically collecting dust for me as well. I use the Ps4 a decent bit but I'm still using my Ps3 all the time. I have such a big backlog.

Top Bottom