• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official "DRIVECLUB" Club & Event Thread

GAF: SteveO1683
PSN: SteveO1683
Timezone: US Central
Online: Weekend Nights and some Weeknights

Not sure if this is something we should be tracking or not but I am going in with just the + version of the game for the time being.

PSN ID: xenorevlis
Region: US West
Online largely evenings / weekends (PST)

Looking forward to this. Motorstorm 2 was my favorite off-road / arcade title last gen.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Mrklaw
KlawUK
UK evenings and weekends.

Although I thought that driveclub is pretty asynchronous, so members of the club can be winning throughout the day across time zones - you don't need to race at the same time

I'm in! Not sure how well my skills will stack up with the rest of ya but I've played my share of racing games before :)

GAF: bananafactory
PSN: zeroskater18
Region: Canada West

kyser73

Kyser73
KYSER_SOZE_SW2
Aus (Brisbane)

If they can't be too big and you get loads of applicants maybe create some regional or city based clubs like BrisGAF, NYGAF WyomingGAF.

Could be a good basis for Crews too.

AndyD

aka andydumi
I'll throw my name in the hat to friend some of you while we wait.

AndysPants
US central
Nashville

EVERYBODY UP TO 64 IS IN! Congratulations you guys! I will be needing an extra helper because things are getting hot! PM me if your up for the job!

Am_I_Evil

[NeoGAF User] - Am_I_Evil
[PSN] - Am_I_Evil
[Region of the World (US East, US West, US Central, EU UK, EU Germany, AUS, etc.) ]

fade_

GAF: fade_
PSN: DC_Camel
Region: US East

Should we be worried that there is no infrastructure on www for clubs yet?

GAF: brandonh83
PSN: darthorcrux

No PS4 for a few weeks though, but I'll definitely have one well before the game comes out.

Top Bottom