• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS - Club Nintendo Platinum Demo Sharing Thread

fisheyes

I finally bought a 2DS today. First handheld purchase since the original DS. If there's a spare EU code kicking around, and anyone wishes to send it my way, I would love to have it.

Hootster

Neo Member
I called Nintendo multiple times and they promised a code would arrive in my email. After five days of giving me the runaround, they just said no. I have been a platinum member with them for five years now. I kind of hate how they handled this promotion.

Could somebody spare me a NA code?

Shadouian

Neo Member
Here are my 3 extra NA codes for any lucky enough to snag them in time. Good Luck!

A05V539215R46J83
A05V98FS1XJY4PRQ
A05VDDML315K117L

RedFalco

Selling a code for $5. Want Paypal, Amazon, or eShop. Or make me an offer. PM me. Even though the public demo may be close to coming out this code gives you the special edition of the demo that has unlimited plays while the public demo will have a limited amount of plays.

Fireblend

Banned
I'd appreciate an NA code if anyone has one to spare. Full disclosure though, it's for a friend, so if you'd rather see it go to a GAFer, don't send it to me as I already have the demo :p

Xane

Selling a code for $5. Want Paypal, Amazon, or eShop. Or make me an offer. PM me. Even though the public demo may be close to coming out this code gives you the special edition of the demo that has unlimited plays while the public demo will have a limited amount of plays.

This is just sad.

Could've sold these but was lazy, so here you go guys.

ModBot said:
Instructions for ramoisdead:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=893759.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ramoisdead, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

x0NgVuQ.png
Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo code #1 -- MB-A71BC9A18A14C2A0 - Taken by daffy. 3 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo code #2 -- MB-BF1E340CB2BD13EA - Taken by botty. 4 entrants total.

t1410944061z1.png

Could've sold these but was lazy, so here you go guys.
Oh man, you used the lurker rule. That means the only entrants are people who have posted in this thread more than 5 times (at least it isn't the Steam thread...). I hope that was the intention as it greatly lowers the number of potential entrants.

That would probably explain why nobody has won despite the draw being open for 5 hours now (winners were "picked" 2 hours ago).

daffy

Banned
Oh man, you used the lurker rule. That means the only entrants are people who have posted in this thread more than 5 times (at least it isn't the Steam thread...). I hope that was the intention as it greatly lowers the number of potential entrants.

That would probably explain why nobody has won despite the draw being open for 5 hours now (winners were "picked" 2 hours ago).
I didn't know what was going on in that post honestly. It scared me off

daffy

Banned
!! You're the best, man!

If you get up to 5 posts in this thread you should be able to claim from that modbot one. All you have to do is PM Modbot (there's a link in the quote) and for the message copy one of the game code lines entirely. Title doesn't matter!
I think I did it wrong. But I gave it a shot.

"daffy has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Have fun!
:O OMG I totally forgot I disable them... jeez. Well I corrected it now.. sorry!

K' Dash

A friend of mine who lurks here asked to me to try and get a code from you GAF, do any of you have a spare code to share?

My buddy will be eternally grateful to you :)

RagnarokX

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (RagnarokX, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

x0NgVuQ.png
NA Smash Bros 3DS special demo -- MB-0B3568923AF36D0F - Taken by thecouncil. 9 entrants total.

t1410982763z1.png
Code up for grabs.

Sify64

I've got one EU code to give away. To give everyone a chance instead of just the quickest, all you have to do is post some of the upcoming games you are looking forward to.
If my favourite game is in your list, then I will send it you.
Good luck.
Edit: And... it's gone.

Top Bottom