• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash 3DS demo hits Sept. 19th - Platinum Club Nintendo members may get codes today

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcriden

Update

FYI, jedivulcan sent me this Nintendo support page:

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11320/p/52

There's a Q&A on the page in addition to this summary:

Offer Information:

Club Nintendo members that meet the criteria below will be emailed 4 download codes for the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS special demo. Download codes can be shared with friends and family. The download codes can be redeemed as soon as received to enjoy the game a whole week before the public demo release.

To qualify you must have met all the requirements below at the time of selection:

Achieved Platinum Status for 2014 Club Nintendo year (between 7/1/2013 and 6/30/2014)
Registered any Nintendo 3DS product (hardware or software)
Enabled the setting to receive information from Nintendo

--

300px-3ds.png

And, today for some Club Nintendo members who are Platinum. More deets to come!

ultron87

Yes_yes_yes.gif

I was honestly a little worried we wouldn't get a demo. Not close to Platinum. No biggie. Unless someone want to give me a code.

Anth0ny

They should totally lock demos of highly anticipated games behind Platinum.

I'm serious. It's much more of an incentive to buy/register a bunch of games than the crappy rewards they give every year. E3 demos for Platinum members would be sweet.

maxcriden

I'm serious. It's much more of an incentive to buy/register a bunch of games than the crappy rewards they give every year. E3 demos for Platinum members would be sweet.

I love this idea. I'd probably never use my 3DS for anything else if Mario Maker or something had a limited use demo though.

Rich!

I seriously hope nothing like that happens here. Europe CN doesn't work that way.

ultron87

Somehow limiting an advertising tool to your most enfranchised customers seems like a bad idea.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Why not all platinum members? Everyone who gets that status has spent a fuckton of money in your games Nintendo, not cool.

Cody_D165

Banned
god damnit

I can't actually remember if I platinum'd yet this year

I wanna go check or register something because I think I might be literally like 50 coins away but the site is getting smacked hard

YESSSSSS, wait platinum for last year or this year?

now do exclusive wii u 2 week pre release if you show a receipt or proof for buying a wii u day 1 ;) >:)

Cbajd5

remember potential people who get codes, if you give me a code i shall reveal to you a SECRET OF THE UNIVERSE

or give ya something cool

like ice

pvpness

Fuuuuuuuu... I'm 30 coins away from Plat, with registrations to spare. If I put it to plat today, I wonder if there's still a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom