• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. (Wii U / 3DS): update 1.0.6 now available

Toxi

Banned
Any noticeable changes to Samus?
Samus was barely touched. The two changes confirmed so far are that her missiles travel faster and her F-tilt now has more damage range depending on where you hit it (Weaker closer to her, stronger at the tip).

Boney

Banned
Samus was barely touched. The two changes confirmed so far are that her missiles travel faster and her F-tilt now has more damage range depending on where you hit it (Weaker closer to her, stronger at the tip).
It has lot more knockback at the tip and a lot less knockback with the thigh. Tip can actually kill at the edge at around 150%.

This is bad of course because you can't tech chase into charged shots at around 100% for kills now.

Also, hitting with the knew will most likely get you punished like with jab 1.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Mewtwo = Freeza
Kirby = Buu

Now that we got Mewtwo I gotta make a pic of him fighting my Goku Mii...but who should be Cell? A Green Greninja, I guess? He's sort of got the same head shape.

Roto13

I think I need 1.0.7 because Mewtwo erased my total 10-man-smash GSP (who even cares about GSP?) and now the game thinks I'm cheating and won't let me online.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think I need 1.0.7 because Mewtwo erased my total 10-man-smash GSP (who even cares about GSP?) and now the game thinks I'm cheating and won't let me online.
This is a glitch happening to anyone who uses Mewtwo on 10-Man Smash if they already cleared it using everyone else. Really hope it gets fixed soon.

Roto13

This is a glitch happening to anyone who uses Mewtwo on 10-Man Smash if they already cleared it using everyone else. Really hope it gets fixed soon.

Me too. I was really looking forward to downloading some user created stages, since that was one of the things I really liked about Brawl.

Richie

This Share feature is an absolute Megaton. I've been downloading stages and snapshots like crazy. Absolutely glorious and will tide me over until proper stage DLC. Just, wow, the creativity of some people...

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
This Share feature is an absolute Megaton. I've been downloading stages and snapshots like crazy. Absolutely glorious and will tide me over until proper stage DLC. Just, wow, the creativity of some people...

Protip: Search Japan. They have the coolest shit by far.

Saw this awesome one where it was Robin teaching Ness, Lucas, and Toon Link, complete with desks and notebooks drawn in.

Richie

Protip: Search Japan. They have the coolest shit by far.

Saw this awesome one where it was Robin teaching Ness, Lucas, and Toon Link, complete with desks and notebooks drawn in.

I did, and I saw that one too!!! Downloaded it in the spot, my bros got a good kick out of it. So, so ingenious, so amazing. I hear very little of this part of the update next to all the Mewtwo discussion, but this is nothing short of superb.

Top Bottom